• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Queen of giving facials. When will your fav?

demi-lovato-wilmer-valderrama-in-devonne-by-demi.png

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn't get much sweeter
Don't you give me a reason
That it's not the right season
Babe, I love you a lot
I'll give you all I've got
Yeah, you know that it's true
I've been saving all my summers for you
I've been saving all my summers for you
Like froot, like froot

tumblr_inline_mkle8pxfMB1qz4rgp.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;169197954 said:

I give Rih credit though. She could have pushed out a trash album fast just for the sake of having the album out but instead she seems to at least care of the presentation of it and wanting it to be up to her standards before release. Completely unlike for example I think how Britney handled Britney Jean, which her label just threw together real quick with her signature. She seems to have a good amount of control over her work.

Vazduh

Tori Kelly's debut album feels like something Stacie Orrico would deliver. For me that's a good thing because I'm all here for pleasant-yet-disposable Top 40 music, but I'm not sure that general public will be there for her. Don't see this becoming much of a success, but then again, Max Martin and Capitol Records are behind this album so who knows.

220px-Unbreakable_Smile.jpg

Favorite tracks: Nobody Love, Expensive, Should Have Been Us, California Lovers (this one is particularly catchy - it literally sounds like it came out of Cheiron studio circa '99/'00)

Tori Kelly's debut album feels like something Stacie Orrico would deliver. For me that's a good thing because I'm all here for pleasant-yet-disposable Top 40 music, but I'm not sure that general public will be there for her. Don't see this becoming much of a success, but then again, Max Martin and Capitol Records are behind this album so who knows.

220px-Unbreakable_Smile.jpg

Favorite tracks: Nobody Love, Expensive, Should Have Been Us, California Lovers (this one is particularly catchy - it literally sounds like it came out of Cheiron studio circa '99/'00)
I'm glad I'm not the only one checking for this gerl

Unbreakable Smile

She JoJo'd your faves before JoJo's forthcoming album even had a chance to~

rhandino

Banned
Cmon now...

c373b88ca4.gif
Well, for one Destiny's Child are not the ones having to kickstart their last album
uzOWLRM.gif

This comment about their Meet & Great backer rewards is amazing tho:
Ok so my meet n greet was ummmmmm interesting but only I my half! So I was sooo excited and I am loud and very outgoing! I will make friends and talk to everyone! So I walk in and up to the with their gift bags in my hand and freeze up completely! I just stood there and did nothing. So they just looking at me like ookkkkk then I guess T realized I was in shock Cuz she said give me a hug and hugged me then I said oh these for u and handed them the bags. Still standing in complete shock not saying anything and looking crazy! Then I hugged chilli (actually she hugged me Cuz I'm STILL standing frozen in shock!) Then I hear them talking about my cloths n how they like it. And chilli touch my shoulder n said thank you for representing us and laughed at the huge condom I had hanging off my cloths lol. And Tboz comments on the bags I gave them and My crazy self STILL said nothing because I really was in complete shock that I was meeting T and C. So just ended up walking out and never really said nothing! Lmao! I need a redo ! Blahhhh Shame on me! If u want to see the videos of me explaining my meet n greet or videos of them follow me on IG or FB Sasha Hamilton lol! And on the stage OMG they killed it! Amazing ! So gray that I am buying tickets to another show! Lol

Floridian

It's an even more passively insouciant affair than was her Zedd track whose name I can scarcely recall.

kzBVegu.gif

Nah, let's not even speak of that outdated edm trash. Good for You uses Selena's mediocre vocals quite well, and sounds fresh for her standards. Sounds like a smash to me.

I was hoping that Lana's new song was going to be something more upbeat and new but the snippet made it sound like a song from Ultraviolence, which isn't really a bad thing but this is supposed to be a new album.

OlnTSiW.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
I was hoping that Lana's new song was going to be something more upbeat and new but the snippet made it sound like a song from Ultraviolence, which isn't really a bad thing but this is supposed to be a new album.

OlnTSiW.jpg

Mhm. Honeymoon, the snippet, gave me Ultraviolence, the song, teas. I hope that she's just teasing the title track to hype the album and that she'll release a more upbeat song as the first single.

Not really here for ARTPOP Ultraviolence Vol. 2

OlnTSiW.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I fucking LVOE Selena Gomez
she has no right to be this good but everything shes done from stars dance onwards Ive liked

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Well thats fucking random but its a bop so sléy a bit Duran Duran
My mum will be pleased
edit; Janelle coming thru and slaying me with that verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom