• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
On the topic of girl groups, I know some of you haven't warmed up to Fifth Harmony yet, but they have grown leaps and bounds over this year.

This performance on Kimmel is what could have been a great performance on the BBMA. I'm gonna need them to secure a spot on the VMA main stage this year.

Also they just went platinum with "Worth It" and they're top 15 on the BBH100. They're coming y'all.

tumblr_nau8c6XfBs1qh9nffo2_500.gif

PrawnyNZ

Hopefully this q doesn't offend PopGAF, it's not meant to.
Madonna is touring NZ for the first time next year, and I'm pretty keen on getting tickets to both her shows.

Does Madonna lip-sync in her live shows, or is it real? I'm not so keen on forking out a heap of money to see a lip-synched performance.

Touchdown

Banned
Madonna is touring NZ for the first time next year, and I'm pretty keen on getting tickets to both her shows.

Does Madonna lip-sync in her live shows, or is it real? I'm not so keen on forking out a heap of money to see a lip-synched performance.

??? people don't go to a Madonna show worrying about lip synching. They go to enjoy the show that she puts on.

She lip syncs but the production of her shows is generally amazing tbh

Frodo

She sings most of it, but on the most intense performances she lip-syncs it. I would say 90% of the show she is singing live. There won't be a full lip-synched song, though. It is just a few bits, if that. But even if she did, there is nothing like her on stage. She is the best that there is, and her shows are spectacularly amazing. Go and enjoy it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
do something good for once in this thread and buy it https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/good-for-you-feat.-a$ap-rocky/id1009411988?i=1009411999

aRlozkC.gif

Floridian

You know, Taylor Stiff's music may be terrible and her feud may be petty but to deny that she is the biggest Popstar right now would be really delusional. Taylor literally BBHMM'd Apple & had them shookT.

G6XBcNu.gif

Mau ®

The way she came with the banjo 😭😭😭

I'll be you sinner in secret
When the lights go out
Run Away With Me
Run Away With Me

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Someone already tried it today, I'll try not to

How long does it take to become a member?

Three months and 300 posts I think

Welcome btw
Opinion on Karaoke Queen Lady Gaga?

deefol

I think you need more than 300 posts iirc? Not 100 % sure.

Also, welcome :)

That's not too bad

Thanks x

Mau ®;169387717 said:
hello!

Who are your faves?

I have a long list but my ultimate fave is Bey and I've started using Tinashe a bit, but I like most of the pop girls except for Iggy and this new Madonna especially new Madonna

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

deefol

Three months and 300 posts I think

Welcome btw
Opinion on Karaoke Queen Lady Gaga?

nnn not Karaoke Queen Lady Gaga
WR6NZpz.gif

I enjoyed TF and TFM, Artpop was just a misstep and just dance music and trying to be edgy for edgy's sake, just like new Madonna

I do use DWUW tho

cory64

JANET assadkfgjhakdjgh
adgfljkhadgflkjha

sdflkjshdflkjh

QUEEN

ICON

a
flkjadhf
f
adfaldfjh

LEGEND