• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;168814334 said:
BBHMM has hit #1 on urban

tumblr_nq3rocdV8A1us4rjdo1_400.gif

!!!!!
2a87160f73.gif

Oh my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended thee
And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven
And the pain of hell
But most of all, because I love thee
And I want so badly to be good (good, good, good...)

9lNi8HG.gif

Mess. I hope she sorts out that whole thing because if he's a rapist he needs to be locked up and if she lied then she should feel bad because it just encourages the societal idea that rape is just something women claim when they're desperate.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ryn Weaver - Traveling Song (Music Video)

This is my favorite song on the alber and the video is just a bunch of clips of her as a child but dammit it always gets me.

This almost made me tear up ;-;

I've been meaning to tell you that Ryn has been growing on me. I really like all of her EP songs now and I'm slowly warming up to the rest of the album songs. I didn't like ha at first.

Here is Home immediately and thoroughly slayed me on the first listen tho.

Cause when the rain falls or the river's dry runnin
You can fall into my arms
And if we're still living when the Earth stops spinnin

ibfkctgemapdqln4kd7.gif

SaintZ

This almost made me tear up ;-;

I've been meaning to tell you that Ryn has been growing on me. I really like all of her EP songs now and I'm slowly warming up to the rest of the album songs. I didn't like ha at first.

Here is Home immediately and thoroughly slayed me on the first listen tho.

Cause when the rain falls or the river's dry runnin
And if we're still living when the Earth stops spinnin

ibfkctgemapdqln4kd7.gif
Yes sis, stan ;-;

Queen of emotions tbh

ibfkctgemapdqln4kd7.gif

The only song I don't use from the alber is Runway tbh. It sounds too experimental compared to the rest.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nobody posted about the new robyn track yet?
They played it on the radio and its good
Shes got a six track mini album coming too
ac6f0d9b.jpg

Link to spotify
Youtube

Aguila

#ICONIC
Yes sis, stan ;-;

Queen of emotions tbh

ibfkctgemapdqln4kd7.gif

The only song I don't use from the alber is Runway tbh. It sounds too experimental compared to the rest.
I think Runaway is a cute intro song. The one song I'm finding hard to get into is Pierre. It's kind of overwhelming.

Nobody posted about the new robyn track yet?
They played it on the radio and its good
Shes got a six track mini album coming too
ac6f0d9b.jpg

Link to spotify
Youtube

The YT video doesn't work for me. Here's another link.

It's fire a bit.

SaintZ

I think Runaway is a cute intro song. The one song I'm finding hard to get into is Pierre. It's kind of overwhelming.
Oh I actually prefer the live version of that song but if you find the studio version overwhelming you're probably not going to enjoy the other one lol.

Also, there HAS been new music released. Remember when the OP had a list of upcoming releases?

I'll post some of the albers released in the last 7 days.

Ryn Weaver - The Fool
iTunes - Spotify

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.
iTunes - Spotify

Mika - No Place In Heaven
iTunes - Spotify

Lenka - The Bright Side
iTunes - Spotify

Adam Lambert - The Original High

iTunes - Spotify

New Videos:
Tove Lo - Timebomb (Lyric Video)
Hilary Duffy - Tattoo (Acoustic)
Madonna - Bitch, I'm Madonna
Ryn Weaver - Traveling Song

I keep forgetting that Hilary released an album even though I love Sparks :deadbanana:

Hilary Duff's Breathe In. Breathe Out. album is damn good. It's my favorite album from her, tbh. She slayed me. The only track I dislike is Confetti. I'm a stan now.

You're under my skiiiiin livin in my blood stream, these scars are the way that you love me, I guess that you had to leave a tattoo under my skiiin livin in my blood stream these scars are the way that you love me I guess that you had to leave a tattoo to remind me

Ooooooooo a tattoo to remind me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Whore tried. HiLEGEND 😭😭😭😭

Lettuce please realize stanning/listening and only speaking and posting about 1 artist (however flop and untalented they are) is not healthy kids. Side effects include false identity disorders and possibly consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom