• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

There's only one Body Language that bops.

Still so fresh.

The fact that I don't hate this
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png

I need to re-evaluate my life and my choices.

I legit thought this was Yolandi Visser's alter-ego. It's cute, I guess.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
do people use the dark theme because it doesn't put as much strain on their eyes when they're reading neogaf in the dark of their parents basement?

Karmin's "Sugar" still slays me.

I can't think about anybody but you, sugar
I can't think about anybody but you
I can't think about anybody but you, sugar
I can't think about anybody but you

tumblr_mufas4KO7W1skknslo1_250.gif

Kii @ M.I.A. spilling the tea on Shitplo
I was with Diplo and he basically just like shat on every good thing that was happening to me, and I just didn't enjoy it because if I was on a cover of a magazine he'll be like, "What do you want to do, like be on the dentist waiting room table? Like, is that what a magazine is for? It's corny. Like, don't do magazines."

So your success started to become a problem?
When I got signed by Interscope, he literally smashed my hotel room and broke all the furniture because he was so angry I got picked up by a major label and it was the corniest thing in the world that could possibly happen.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...flects-on-globe-shaking-debut-20150320?page=7

A bad egg tbh.

Floridian

So I finally listened to FROOT because it was on spotify, and It was a good effort. Half of it was filler but it was cute.

Tracks that I liked/Tolerated:
Blue
Can't Pin me Down
Better than that
Savages
Immortal
Froot

Mau ®

FROOT is a bit of a grower. I gave it another listen after my rihview and I started bopping to songs I considered as "meh" before.

Blue is still the besT though.

Floridian

Mau ®;156800203 said:
FROOT is a bit of a grower. I gave it another listen after my rihview and I started bopping to songs I considered as "meh" before.

Blue is still the besT though.

Blue & Immortal are the best tracks on the album tbh, I'll probably add them on my playlist.

how do you know what i look like??????
Er, I don't remember. I'm pretty sure you posted on Face-GAF a few years back or linked to your Twitter or something.

I just need to know what Icicle looks like and then I can complete the collection of mental images I can put to Pop-GAF name when I read ya'lls posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom