• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

I like Katy Perry

We need more Katy Perry stans in here. Welcome to the winning team

ii2ElSfR9kPvF.gif

Kevyt

You'll fit in perfectly, HippieHobo. Welcome :)

Thanks Vazduh!

Hey gurl~

We need more Katy Perry stans in here. Welcome to the winning team

ii2ElSfR9kPvF.gif

I love Katy Perry! Her performance on the Super Bowl Halftime show was awesome. <3

hey gurl

hug-10.gif

Hey sis!

OT-11 ha mainstream era

Hi sis!

Welcome sis!!

5HFjad583-3.jpeg

Going to see one of my all time faves tonight, Sarah McLachlan, so excite! (I don't think there are any other Sarah stans here, are there?)

I love Sarah McLachlan too!! <3

You don't like any of them?

nnn I'll take that.

tumblr_nlfft7EzdU1tfdv49o3_400.gif

Yup, aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Queen, Cher, and others that I can't remember right now.

Mau ®;156607966 said:
Welcome.

Your taste is a perfect match with PopGaf for the most part.

Thank you!

Perfect.

Welcome Hippie <3

Hi Soulscribe!

Thanks <3

Oh and before I forget. Pink is also one of all time favorites ever since this gem.

An amazing performance and live.

giphy.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;156617152 said:
"Me Against The Music" and "Hold It Against Me" are pretty weak.

hold it against me is probably her weakest...but it's still not terrible

me against the music is a bit of a slay though tbh

Phreaker

QBP0oZd.gif

OMG, so good!

I'm not a stan, far from it, but I'll always love Possession, Building a Mystery and Sweet Surrender, which are some of my all-time favorite songs.

I bet it'll be a great show. Have fun!

Thanks and let them know!

I also loved Fumbling Towards Ecstasy from that era. Some more recent stuff that I love as well are Fallen, Monsters, Stupid

I love Sarah McLachlan too!! <3

YAAAS! I love P!nk and Cher (saw her last year) too!

The Flop

Banned
I need someone to ARTPOP this gif with Lady Gaga vs. ARTPOP, maybe have Tony Bennet splashing the booze on Gaga. Please give me life!

tumblr_nlgykbFNw11ql5yr7o1_500.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Despite all the beef I admit I knew fucking nothing about Azealia Banks and her music. Catching up, 212 is a fucking fantastic song and she doesn't seem batshit crazy and instead pretty cool. Everything that follows is rubbish and her style dies in the arse. What happened?

Floridian

Despite all the beef I admit I knew fucking nothing about Azealia Banks and her music. Catching up, 212 is a fucking fantastic song and she doesn't seem batshit crazy and instead pretty cool. Everything that follows is rubbish and her style dies in the arse. What happened?

Did you listen to her album? I wouldn't say her music degraded, but I would say her reputation as a sensible figure has degraded because of twitter.

Mau ®;156617152 said:
"Me Against The Music" and "Hold It Against Me" are pretty weak.

I wasn't a fan on Hold It Against Me when it came out but it grew after a few listens. The dub step bridge was stupid but everything else was good

rude

Banned
Me Against the Music isn't really a track you "listen" to, so I can understand why it's so misunderstood. It's a pure club banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom