• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me go listen the AOTY "FROOT".
Agreed
tumblr_m3z1zqUPux1qcv2lbo2_500.gif

Meet me in the blue bed
I'll be drawing out your flaws
And clawing at what's caused
My knees to tremble
Meet me in the back shed
I'll be hanging up the knives
Humming melodies that rhyme
Building castles out of shovels

Hang my head about
As if we never had the time
To draw it on the walls
What's all the trouble
Push my mind around
As if it's warming up your hand
As if it's softer than the land
All soaked and supple

C9a3vxu.gif

Get into Puritea Ring their Stillness In Woe.

Floridian

Feel it comin' in the air
And the screams from everywhere
I'm addicted to the thrill
It's a dangerous love affair
Can't be scared when it goes down
Got a problem, tell me now
Only thing that's on my mind
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
Is who's gonna run this town tonight
We gonna run this town

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Woah...I really like the sound of Body Shop, from Rebel Heart. Pretty different than anything else I can think of from Madonna. Almost Kylie-esque. Some of the lyrics though, not sure :/

Floridian

I'm sooo tempted to get this but I've only ever played like 5 hours of Demons Souls and I don't know if I'll like it... but the aesthetic slays
CrvcRsl.png

I'm mad because there's people already playing it, meanwhile my PS4 is still on the corner collecting dust waiting for a new game to be popped in.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
LOL - buying new consoles at or around launch.. When will people ever learn...

sis we're now nearly 18 months into the new generation and we are only now getting the first must-own game

this is literally the worst console generation ever so far, nothing but broken AAA games and remakes remasters rehashes of games from last gen

trash trash trash trash trash

I have used my PS4 nearly ever day since launch tbh

If you use it to play standard releases it still gets a lot of use. Obviously if you're waiting for exclusives then yeah you're going to be waiting a while, but it became my main gaming machine so I've never had the "nothing to play" problem tbh.

Floridian

It's funny because I bought it about a year after it first launched and there were only like 2-3 games that interested me at the time.
But... what about The Order?

I beat the game the first day it officially came out. It wasn't very long. So yeah, no new game in a month.

Your ps4? pfft... You should see the dust on my WiiU...waiting for Zelda.

0986ab7965.gif
nnn. I've been playing the Wii U a lot more than the PS4. Smash, Mario Kart, 3D world, Shovel Knight etc, keeps me busy.

Partition

Banned
sis we're now nearly 18 months into the new generation and we are only now getting the first must-own game

this is literally the worst console generation ever so far, nothing but broken AAA games and remakes remasters rehashes of games from last gen

There's always the Wii U

and dota

royalan

Did u lie?

I walked into a Gamestop a few weeks ago DEAD SET on buying a PS4. I took one look at the games rack...........bought some PS3 games and left.

rhandino

Banned
Will buy the PS4 the day that Final Fantasy XV arrives tbh...

And will remove the dust of my Wii U when the DLC for MK8 arrives T_T

Frodo

Woah...I really like the sound of Body Shop, from Rebel Heart. Pretty different than anything else I can think of from Madonna. Almost Kylie-esque. Some of the lyrics though, not sure :/

OMG! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES
the sound of
BODY SHOP!

Come here and let me give you a hug. <3

BglNOHd.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
it had 7 weeks at number 1 in the UK
whats it up to in the US?
i mean surely people must be getting tired of it by now

3phemeral

Body Shop is cute, but not much else.

Also, from what people have posted of Marina, she's like a deeper-sounding Shakira. It's fine when she's swarmed with a mass of other instruments, but it's not very palatable to my ear when it's just her or with limited instrumentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom