• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
I think you have her confused with gonoRiha.

ibz6mkBbClxhUt.gif
It's not my fault that we have a doppelganger in our midst.

Aguila

#ICONIC
LOL - how? RIhanna's actually interacting with her fans in that shot.

Rita Ora is treating her one fan like he's a prop she has to model through.

firo is clearly a little tipsy and wants to go fuck, but she graciously took a pic with ha fan

and see, you even thought Rhat's friends were fans. She has no soul.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I know rihgth? And if the rumors are true that fan sure received a "happy ending" after that.

Also nobody can come after Rihanna meets and greets, they are so flawless.

EDIT: WaiT, theres more:

Rhat can put on a face for two seconds, but she's actually disgusting to her fans. EducatE yourself.

Some interviewed the fans in the back, as if that offered a fresh perspective. Having been seated on a bus with members of Rih's Navy, I heard them say the exact same things we in the media were feeling: they felt ignored, bored, hungry and annoyed. One of the fans went up to Rihanna's manager at the after-party in Stockholm and ran down her list of everything wrong with the trip; many on the bus the next morning treated her like a hero. Another woman complained after getting caught sneaking around Rihanna's section and trying to get a picture. She wasn't treated as kindly.

x

and you call FIRO a ho when Rhat is sexually assaulting everyone in those pics. simply bye.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the [ s l u t s h a m i n g ] by rhat stans, the depths they sink to when they detecT a true threat and they rush to discredit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
tbh it is truly impressive that the illuminati rhat has managed to keep the 777 tour--------an experience described by some of the journalists present as an internment camp and an experience that gave them PTSD-------out of the public eye

who knows what kinds of horrors they experienced

Floridian

that's like the opposite of Rhat tho

Umm maybe you need to read this and take notes like your fave on how Rihanna respects herself & others.
It seems Rihanna has learned from her life experiences. “The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us,” she says. “I have both sides to me and I think most women do. We are strong but they are very vulnerable as well.

rhandino

Banned
Rhat can put on a face for two seconds, but she's actually disgusting to her fans. EducatE yourself.

x
They got what they deserved tbh
No one stuck to their call time: contest winners would show up hours late to the buses, unapologetically drunk from the night before; Rihanna went shopping for lingerie in Paris while we waited for her on the tarmac. There were too many writers invited and not enough actual fans. They should have scaled back some– but then, it wouldn't have been 'an event.'

--------

and you call FIRO a ho when Rhat is sexually assaulting everyone in those pics. simply bye.
Poor them tbh

She was out of control

How would they cope after such traumatic experience?

Rita OralB is just the better fave tbh

So professional and warm...

She clearly don't care about social status tbh

Floridian

Poor them tbh
She was out of control

Don't go too hard on the Oral stans now, too many antibiotic facts will just make them resistant against reality.

wdsJpxU.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Umm maybe you need to read this and take notes like your fave on how Rihanna respects herself & others.

ummm please reread that quote. She's essentially blaming women for the abuse they receive from men.

What kind of grown, respectable woman says this
Like, I love balloons, that definitely really brings out the little girl in me.

7be5c36a.gif

They got what they deserved tbh

--------

Poor them tbh
She was out of control

ok, i c u cherry picking certain shots

how about you find me something for FIRO that compares to this atrocity then

2095c354.gif

Floridian

ummm please reread that quote. She's essentially blaming women for the abuse they receive from men.

7be5c36a.gif
Nowhere in that quote claims that she think that women are to be blamed for abuse from men.
And what's wrong with balloons? Do you view happiness as indecent?
2095c354.gif

If you love balloons, you have no respect for other people right?
ab6d3f1c.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
7be5c36a.gif
Nowhere in that quote claims that she think that women are to be blamed for abuse from men.
And what's wrong with balloons? Do you view happiness as indecent?
2095c354.gif

If you love balloons, you have no respect for other people right?
ab6d3f1c.gif
“The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us"

That's the same argument as "black people should respect themselves before white people can respect them"

There should be no excuse for men and white people to respect others. Think about it sis.

She is troubled. FIRO bless her soul. 😢

rhandino

Banned
I concede this one, this was very problematic of ha but at the same time she was a victim of domestic abuse so she would have heard this and maybe take it to heart =/

7be5c36a.gif
A happy woman?

sBPLldl.gif

how about you find me something for FIRO that compares to this atrocity then

Rihanna-fan-gay-instagram.jpg

2095c354.gif
You did NOT come with this after all this time endorsing Katy Perry...

C7UKuRV.gif

And isn't "Black Widow" a gold digger anthem? Also didn't she also appears in that vile movie named "50 Shades of Rape" or something? =/

EDIT: At the end of the day the thing that bother me most about Rita is that she doesn't have the receipts for ha to be pushed down in everybody throats. At least I can rest assured knowing that she will go down the same path of Sienna Miller and Mira Sorvino in, like, 2 years kii.

Floridian

“The more we respect ourselves the more men will respect us"

That's the same argument as "black people should respect themselves before white people can respect them"

There should be no excuse for men and white people to respect others. Think about it sis.

She is troubled. FIRO bless her soul. ��

You're forgetting the "more" part. She's not saying that women should start respecting themselves before men should start respecting them, she's saying that Women should carry themselves to a higher self-standard so that they'll more likely get "more" respect from men.

Edit: She's talking about gender roles though, not race. I agree though that everyone should treat others the way they would want to be treated, regardless of sexual orientation or race.

drake really is the only pure being in this world
I'm sure he has skeletons in his closet, but Drake is so fucking soft, I cannot take him seriously half the time.
tumblr_m4hzlw6fNg1r9cj2ao2_250.gif

You're forgetting the "more" part. She's not saying that women should start respecting themselves before men should start respecting them, she's saying that Women should carry themselves to a higher self-standard so that they'll more likely get "more" respect from men.

Edit: She's talking about gender roles though, not race. I agree though that everyone should treat others the way they would want to be treated, regardless of sexual orientation or race.

I'm sure he has skeletons in his closet, but Drake is so fucking soft, I cannot take him seriously half the time.
tumblr_m4hzlw6fNg1r9cj2ao2_250.gif
yeah but he's hot
The tea is that Drake is a bug chaser, so let's not.
honestly i didn't need to learn this new term but thanks i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom