• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
My uncle was listening to Bjork in the kitchen while making himself some food. ;(

nn there's always that one crazy uncle....
fefc1da3d9.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the carly rae link is dead
my life has lost all meaning

Floridian

My parents don't even know who is Bjork is most likely. Vespertine is still Bjork's best album though, so the Pagan stanning I approve.

wait @ new Selener
wait @ new Carly Rae Jesus

The bops my bussy deserves.

I don't listen to Björk at all but I youtubed the Pagan Poetry video...
waq685xu9z.gif

I really liked the song tho.

It's probably my favorite Bjork video because while it's definitely out there, it's also easily understandable. It's artistic without any real pretension. Gaga should take notes.

Floridian

Billboard's best songs of 2015 so far

Fetty Wap, "Trap Queen"
mjlol.png

Kacey Musgraves, "Biscuits"
skip1.png

Skrillex & Diplo feat. Justin Bieber, "Where Are Ü Now"
trash.png

Years & Years, "King"
lupe1.png

Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney, "FourFiveSeconds"
banderas.png

Jamie xx feat. Young Thug & Popcaan,"(I Know There's Gonna Be) Good Times
win.png

Tame Impala, "Let It Happen"
babylawd.png

The Weeknd, "Can't Feel My Face"
wow.png

Florence + The Machine, "Ship To Wreck"
manny.png

Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment, "Sunday Candy"
camby.png

royalan

I don't think Selena will ever be one of THOSE kind of Pop stars -- you know, the kind that get #1s and have impact.

But I do appreciate the cute singles she puts out every now and then.

The Flop

Banned
PerchedT for Big Brother on Wednesday. Queen Da'Vonne is coming for blood!

tumblr_static_e385mts2or48kosks8o8k0oog.png

Edit: nnnn mess at one of the house guests going to my high school and graduating with my brothers class.

Floridian

PerchedT for Big Brother on Wednesday. Queen Da'Vonne is coming for blood!

tumblr_static_e385mts2or48kosks8o8k0oog.png

Edit: nnnn mess at one of the house guests going to my high school and graduating with my brothers class.

You know, I've never seen a full season of Big Brother, but I guess I'll start with this new season.

ZICDqRW.gif

Anas

Banned
I don't think Selena will ever be one of THOSE kind of Pop stars -- you know, the kind that get #1s and have impact.

But I do appreciate the cute singles she puts out every now and then.

She's not even doing will in her acting career
Her last two films flopped

She have a really good underrated tracks

3phemeral

I haven't listened to Blu in a while and she popped up randomly:

How many times I
Daydreamed of what we could have been?
How many times I
Keep asking myself
Why-ai-ai-ai-ai

How can I get through to you?
I'm not even close to over you
Telling you the truth
Got me shaking
There's nothing I won't do-oo-oo-oo
To get you right back next to me
The way it's supposed to be
Hooooooooooooooooooooooo
oh-OH-OH, oh-OH-OH, oh-OH-OH, oh-oh-oh-oh-oooooooooh oh, ooh!
TELL ME!
I DON'T WANNA SAY-EEH
GOOD BYE-AI-AI-AI, AI-AI
FOR YOU-OOH
YEAH, YEAH-YA-EEH-YA-EEH-YA-EEH, YEAH-EEH-YEAH-EEH-YEAH-EEH, EH-eh-eh-eh-eh​

Most faves could never.

BONmtt

Nasser

Neither are you, but we let you post here

ok.

Honestly I'm now convinced that anyone who's older than 17 and likes Taylor is trying to be funny. I can't comprehend the fact there's someone likes these lyrics "You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye" ????

I thought taylor had talent when she was a country singer but pop? NAH. How are we gonna accept her as the biggest pop start in the world right now after artists like Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Britney & Gaga? It's impossible with lyrics like "The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate. Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake it off". It's hard

RIP James Horner

Legendary film composer who penned Leona's fourth Grammy and first Golden Globes nom

love the ones you're with, ya'll

tumblr_mac1ma2r3T1qc69fqo8_250.gif

Leona is excellent.

ok.

Honestly I'm now convinced that anyone who's older than 17 and likes Taylor is trying to be funny. I can't comprehend the fact there's someone likes these lyrics "You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye" ????

I thought taylor had talent when she was a country singer but pop? NAH. How are we gonna accept her as the biggest pop start in the world right now after artists like Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Britney & Gaga? It's impossible with lyrics like "The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate. Baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake it off". It's hard

this reads like one of gaf's many anti-pop threads where they talk about "real musicians" and then pass around that stupid picture comparing freddy mercury and beyonce

i'm gonna go ahead and do something productive instead of entertain you with an actual response

ok.

I like you.

Leona is excellent.
Have me.

Floridian

Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them
You made a really deep cut
And, baby, now we got bad blood