• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

I've been meaning to try out Persona after my old coworker kept going on about it. I love the art style, from what I remember of the screenshots but I just haven't gotten around to playing it.

Touchdown

Banned
I blame Kanye

I blame Christina.

ZICDqRW.gif

Frodo

So what I got from this is:

1) Don't make threads about Michelle Obama's nipples; 2) Don't try to insinuate Taylor is whoring herself for fame.

Is this right?

Listening to the album now it's pretty good. Better than Hilary's that's for sure.
And yes you need to play Persona 3phemeral 4 especially is good 3 is as well but has a slow start if you don't mind it then try that one.

But I think you might not like the dungeon crawling it's repetitive, in 4 it's done better.

As for Xeno I know people shat on saga but I really loved the combat and the game wasn't one giant field.

3phemeral

That Selena track is...hot. That rap inclusion ruined it, though. What's with these poorly thought out collabos?

Listening to the album now it's pretty good. Better than Hilary's that's for sure.
And yes you need to play Persona 3phemeral 4 especially is good 3 is as well but has a slow start if you don't mind it then try that one.

But I think you might not like the dungeon crawling it's repetitive, in 4 it's done better.

As for Xeno I know people shat on saga but I really loved the combat and the game wasn't one giant field.

I've been trying to play Xeno but haven't had the time to play any games that require you to be engaged in story. Even in Skyrim I stopped playing story mode just to do the side quests, level up, and just explore. Hell, I even still play it when I'm stressed out and need to unwind a bit. I played maybe like 20 hours of Xenoblade and loved it but ultimately never made time to finish. Just one of many games I have in my backlog that I need to get to.

That Selena track is...hot. That rap inclusion ruined it, though. What's with these poorly thought out collabos?

I've been trying to play Xeno but haven't had the time to play any games that require you to be engaged in story. Even in Skyrim I stopped playing story mode just to do the side quests, level up, and just explore. Hell, I even still play it when I'm stressed out and need to unwind a bit. I played maybe like 20 hours of Xenoblade and loved it but ultimately never made time to finish. Just one of many games I have in my backlog that I need to get to.

I am currently on Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne that is a more hardcore JRPG than Persona but it's fun I play that to unwind.
Persona 5 is coming soon so gonna buy that as the artstyle pulled me in. And that menu is glorious.

I can't stop listening to God For You.

Selener really did win. But yeah the A$AP Rocky verse is trash.

It should have been a solo song to be honest. I didn't like it too much at first but I use.
Some songs just don't need a rap verse like Coffee.

3phemeral

I am currently on Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne that is a more hardcore JRPG than Persona but it's fun I play that to unwind.
Persona 5 is coming soon so gonna buy that as the artstyle pulled me in. And that menu is glorious.

That's exactly why I became curious. At work, everyone was like "Persona this and that" and I felt left out so I decided to check up on it and liked the very clean aesthetic.

I'll definitely look into it. The only art book I've ever purchased was Yoshitaka Amano (and I eventually got him to sign). I hope it's still in good condition, I left it at home before I moved out here. <3

Good taste. I love his work and I love seeing my favorite FF characters in that style.
I wanted the calendar but I already own the HD remaster so I didn't pre-order it again.

Floridian

x
Referring to the incident that saw Brown convicted for assaulting Rihanna in 2009, Ora told The Sun: "Chris Brown is strong, powerful and someone that is important to me personally and professionally. "The discrimination and all what people think? If you have a great song then no-one cares."

'No-one cares about your past if you have great songs'

Terrible way of thinking from Vita. In before stans try to defend this.

YLTarY8.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
x

Terrible way of thinking from Vita. In before stans try to defend this.

YLTarY8.gif

She didnt lie though
If people put out good stuff then their transgressions are over looked
It happens all the time in multiple industries and it's disgusting.

Floridian

She didnt lie though
If people put out good stuff then their transgressions are over looked
It happens all the time in multiple industries and it's disgusting.

The thing is though, what has chris put out post-Forever, which was his peak, that can be considered "good"?, because I can't find anything.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Miss Fame - InstaFame
Come thru chicken, not as good as rubber doll but still a nice bop

edit; I live for this artwork
CIM9uG1W8AA3uD9.jpg:large

hopefully I can get tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom