• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

ok so its over Demetria Devonne Lovato has brought the rebirth of pop with this unapologetic LGBT pop anthem. Watch as how pop girl after pop girl begin to ditch the urban sound due to them being snatched by this hymn

I Cannot, it is over for Carly, it is over for Rihanna, but more importantly it is over for Arianne

rVk7o6Q.gif

King Max does it again.

Thanks for the shout out, btw.

rVk7o6Q.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
if this was a Katy Perry demo it would be full of low-key homophobia
fortunately Demi respects the struggle and has crafted this experimental sing for the curious
to enjoy without feeling shamed

rVk7o6Q.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
was it? the latter is not a good message to send kinda disgusting but w/e
luckily demi her instagram has shown support for those who want to change and slay at life

rVk7o6Q.gif

Meowster

Ariané has one of the greatest songs of the past five years, Love Me Harder, so I don't have any plans on dragging her anytime soon (even if My Everything has sold less than Artpop despite having a BTW/TD-sized promotion on every major and minor event).

rVk7o6Q.gif

botty

Banned
Ariané has one of the greatest songs of the past five years, Love Me Harder, so I don't have any plans on dragging her anytime soon (even if My Everything has sold less than Artpop despite having a BTW/TD-sized promotion on every major and minor event).

rVk7o6Q.gif

Slay Everything was a far more lucrative album than ARTPOP even if it shipped less globally.

rVk7o6Q.gif

Why don't you stand, stand by me. oh my Daarlin staaaaand by meeeeee

Cause wee gonn make a movie a movie and it's 3-D 3-D

We gonn make a movie a movie and it's 3-D 3-D

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ariane, Demetra, or Selener have yet to make a huge & iconic hit such as Wrecking Ball by Hannah Montana. Why?

A travesty that needs to be amended, especially because superior songs that were around at the time (Right There) didn't smash like they should've. Wrecking Ball was actually a good song though, although I don't know if it would've been as big if it weren't for the video.

The Flop

Banned
I bet someone mashes up "This summers (Gonna hurt)" and "Cool for the Summer"

I'm here for it.

"Cool for the Summer" shits on your favs, they were scalped, repent your sins and give in to the queen of facials. She's here.

demi-lovato-wilmer-valderrama-in-devonne-by-demi.png

Thanks to Apple Music I have made the following discoveries that have already changed my life for the better:

- Froot, the ARTPOP I deserved
- Mariah Carey 90s power ballads (one in particular flooded my basement)
- Frank Ocean on demand
- Gladys Knight's full discography thank you Jesus
- Deja Vu, the new album by Giorgio Moroder
- CHAKA

Next on my plate:

- More Mariah
- Perhaps Janet???
- New Florence album
- Miguel
- More R&B/soul/Motown oldies yes gawd

The Flop

Banned
Thanks to Apple Music I have made the following discoveries that have already changed my life for the better:

- Froot, the ARTPOP I deserved
- Mariah Carey 90s power ballads (one in particular flooded my basement)
- Frank Ocean on demand
- Gladys Knight's full discography thank you Jesus
- Deja Vu, the new album by Giorgio Moroder
- CHAKA

Next on my plate:

- More Mariah
- Perhaps Janet???
- New Florence album
- Miguel
- More R&B/soul/Motown oldies yes gawd

Give Beats 1 a listen, the live programming starts again in an hour and a half, I discovered a LOT of new artists yesterday.

Aguila

#ICONIC
ok

Emotion is just

farrah-abraham-crying-10.gif

This is Album of the Decade material. Carly Rae Jesus has snatched my whole head off. Every song is an [ E X • P E • R I • E N C E ]. I can't even bother comparing EX•TINC•TION (Of Your Faves) with anything else. All of musical history has only served to get us to this album.
AapGTWq.gif

rhandino

Banned
This is Album of the Decade material. Carly Rae Jesus has snatched my whole head off. Every song is an [ E X • P E • R I • E N C E ]. I can't even bother comparing EX•TINC•TION (Of Your Faves) with anything else. All of musical history has only served to get us to this album.

AapGTWq.gif
kjJX6ou.gif

ATRL for one

Born This Way shits on every pop album released by any of the pop girls post 2006 and shits on everything released after it. It is truly an iconic piece of art - Gaga's magnum opus and the greatest pop album of the decade.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
ATRL for one

Born This Way shits on every pop album released by any of the pop girls post 2006 and shits on everything released after it. It is truly an iconic piece of art - Gaga's magnum opus and the greatest pop album of the decade.

Using ATRL as if it were credible and representative of the GP. They stan Artpop so girl dont try it.
t9kDBq7.gif

EDIT: Demi confirmed to be working with Dr. Luke on her album. Hmmmmmm

rhandino

Banned
ATRL for one

Maybe in a world in which Teenage Dream, PRISM, 1989, Kiss, Blackout, etc... never happened.

Then again, my major beef against BtW is more about how Gaga was becoming in this weird creature that was more interested in the bling and not the music.

Not here for the Gaga talk when the other girls are making new and exciting bops while she is singing other people old hits.

VXoVshf.gif

Vazduh

AapGTWq.gif

YASS SIS, TELL THEM!

Are we really still not ready to embrace Born This Way as the masterpiece that it is? It's the quintessential popera of the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom