• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

FL6r4Ub.png

2 hrs and 15 min to go. Come through Rih

Floridian

The way she effortlessly just dropped a VOTY contender with her haters praying that it would have been a TIDEAD exclusive. Coming for blood indeed.

1aosz5s.gif

Frodo

I'm not really digging BBHMM MV.

Rihanna covered in blood was... cute, but the rest of it...
I kind of agree with Bayonetta, it seems like Rihanna is trying too hard with this.

BBHMM is trash, Rihanna tried (and failed)

Interested to see how the tumblr stans will pin kidnapping and torturing a woman as empowering feminism :)

Specially when apparently the woman in question had nothing to do with it.

royalan

The #BBHMM video was hilarious. A video only Rihanna would make. Made me love the song all over again.

So many haters in that thread. Oh well, they'll love the song 3 years from now when K-Pop's doing it.

The Flop

Banned
That would have made a great Telephone 2.0 video, but I'm getting major Fame Monster era teas from it.

In other news Demi stays winning and Selanal can go back to "acting" cause her song is trash.

AOxxAi5.gif

I'm not really digging BBHMM MV.

Rihanna covered in blood was... cute, but the rest of it...
I kind of agree with Bayonetta, it seems like Rihanna is trying too hard with this.

Specially when apparently the woman in question had nothing to do with it.
Exactly! From what I understand that woman was just a side woman, so Rihanna kidnapped and tortured a woman to get to a man. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom