• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Speaking of Apple Music, why does it keep following artists randomly? I was honestly about to switch to Android when I found out I was following Taylor Swift.
Lol mine is following all the artists I have on my library. Maybe you have a Taylor song hidden there?

I was following Iggy cus I had Beg For It, Fancy + Work in my iTunes before I found out she was trash LMAO

Also Mike Posner and other weird shit cus I have like one song from them...

The Flop

Banned
Yes, at a higher payout than the other services that no longer matter.

rVk7o6Q.gif

Slay, let me stream some of my favs to get them some more coins then!

This is stupid. What if you stream first and a couple of weeks after, you buy the song?
I think the streams you actually stream counts, but then when you buy the song you're not "streaming" it anymore, you're just listening to it.
Wait, why??
Basically, when you own a song on your device it looks like this in Apple Music:
Note the icon beside Blank Space - you can click the songs with that icon beside them and play them if you have no internet connection, so I assume that means that they play off the device, ergo no streaming.

I think Apple need to clear up exactly when it counts as a stream tbh. But I imagine they would just play it off your device, because it saves them money - they don't have to pay the artist because you've already bought the song so you're just listening to it like pre-Apple Music.

Nasser

I think the streams you actually stream counts, but then when you buy the song you're not "streaming" it anymore, you're just listening to it.

Basically, when you own a song on your device it looks like this in Apple Music:

Note the icon beside Blank Space - you can click the songs with that icon beside them and play them if you have no internet connection, so I assume that means that they play off the device, ergo no streaming.

I think Apple need to clear up exactly when it counts as a stream tbh. But I imagine they would just play it off your device, because it saves them money - they don't have to pay the artist because you've already bought the song so you're just listening to it like pre-Apple Music.

Nice! now Taylor won't make more money from streaming 1989 since most of y'all own it.

Now if you excuse me I'm about to stream Britney Jean.
tumblr_inline_n80l91VitZ1st81el.gif

Floridian

ATRL isn't exactly known for good taste in music. The site is full with majority of Gaga stans anyway.

Born This Way shits on every pop album released by any of the pop girls post 2006 and shits on everything released after it.

EmjYkyR.gif

I know opinions and all but critics and most certainly I don't agree with that hyperbolic statement at all. I mean what did it revolutionize? Where's the impact?

It is truly an iconic piece of art - Gaga's magnum opus and the greatest pop album of the decade.
kzBVegu.gif

It's not even Gaga's best album either.

Coolluck

Demi Lovato is doing her part to carry pop with Cool For The Summer. It's not great because of the electronic influences done wrong but those verses.

The Flop

Banned
Demi Lovato is doing her part to carry pop with Cool For The Summer. It's not great because of the electronic influences done wrong but those verses.

Upon more listens, I really can't stop thinking to myself that this would have made a great comeback song for Ashlee Simpson.

The Flop

Banned
June saved Pop music this year so far, and July is off to a good start. Now where's R8 to save the fall?

Anyways I'm gonna need to find my weave again after all these good songs dropped.

giphy.gif

The Flop

Banned
BBHMM will save this year from the tragic MV releases.

It's still another indication of how messy she's been this era, that song has long peaked on radio, and we're ready for a new single. But I'm still perched for it. I still need my club banger from ha.

EDIT: What should I stream next on Apple Music?

g9RN3bo_R9c.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's still another indication of how messy she's been this era, that song has long peaked on radio, and we're ready for a new single. But I'm still perched for it. I still need my club banger from ha.

EDIT: What should I stream next on Apple Music?

g9RN3bo_R9c.jpg

Charli XCX: Sucker, True Romance
Natalia Kills: Trouble
Lana Del Rey: Born To Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence
Ellie Goulding: Halcyon Days
Foxes: Glorious
Kimbra: Vows
f(x): Red Light, Pink Album
BoA: Kiss My Lips
Gain: Hawwah

If the Kpop is not on Apple Music import the albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom