• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the spirit of ARTPOP enter you. Free your mind!

SDnVJxR.gif

The Flop

Banned
The Big Brother feeds are giving me more life than any of your favs albums rn.

Two of them are onto the twin twist and one wants to exposE ha right now!

rhandino

Banned
The Big Brother feeds are giving me more life than any of your favs albums rn.

Two of them are onto the twin twist and one wants to exposE ha right now!
Whatever that stop you from promoting your faves on seedy websites it's a good thing in my book sis.

0kJKHsa.gif

=3

I can't deny, however, that I'm living for the .gifs and vids that are coming out of that show on social media.

Vitanimus

can you really "win" with no competition? neither are gonna have 200k+ albums 👀

I think Ariana will smash with moonlight and solidify her status as a main pop gal 👀

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
PURE FIRE
RAWM
E·MØ·TION
IRLY
GIMME LOVE
ALL THAT
BOY PROBLEMS
MTMOTN
YOUR TYPE
LET'S GET LOST
LA HALLUCINATIONS
WARM BLOOD
WHEN I NEEDED YOU
I DIDN'T JUST COME HERE TO DANCE

FLAWLESS
BLACK HEART
FAVOURITE COLOUR
NGTHY

GOOD
LOVE AGAIN

MEH
N/A

TRASH
N/A

That concludes my review.

I'd move All That and Black Heart into the 'good' section, everything else is fire.

Frodo

... can we please move on from ArtPOP?

Endorsing ArtPOP as a whole mean that it's OK to release songs like Nope and Jewels & Mess, that it's OK to pimp your new album calling it progressive and the future AND then release a single that reeks desperation and old shit, that it's OK to meltdown because nobody cares about your pretentious album, that it's OK to make a performance where you you introduce a song in a concert saying "This song is about RAPE" and the being vomited on stage and THEN call that an "anti-rape demonstration".

ArtPOP deserved to flop and Gaga deserved her fall of the minds of the mainstream public because of it.

gret84.gif

This post deserves to be in another page.

tWn7ni8.gif

Nemesis_

I will always revel in the fact that while ARTPOP was underwhelming that it's nowhere near as bad or disjointed as Rebel HAART

tWn7ni8.gif

Frodo

I will always revel in the fact that while ARTPOP was underwhelming that it's nowhere near as bad or disjointed as Rebel HAART

tWn7ni8.gif

I'll give you disjointed (and mostly because the leaks killed the original project they had for the 2 CDs album), but it is still superior to whatever ARTPOP was trying to be. At least Madonna wasn't acting like Rebel Heart would change Pop forever.

Also, let us not pretend the leaked Demo versions of the songs leaked were in almost all cases SUPERIOR to the songs released officially. And even with that Rebel Heart still has more usable songs than ARTPOP.

Vazduh

Another day, another group of posters TRYING IT in OT...

I know, right? What's funny is that we discuss/share most of those artists in PopGAF, and not just Gaga/Xtina/Mariah etc.

edit: oh, you were talking about that Ariana thread :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SaintZ

botty his power :ahh:

In other news Mexican-Romanian bop maker Inna posted this on Insta:
innaofficialHere is the playlist for my album in Japan named "Body and the sun" ... Soon you'll be able to hear the world wide version ... No joke, as i'm sitting here,i just decided to call it "Inna" because i feel like it ... On this one the playlist is gonna be just a lil'bit different! I'm very excited to show you my work !!! 😍 #24JulyJapan #15SepWorldWide
What happened to LatINNA tho?

I'll give you disjointed (and mostly because the leaks killed the original project they had for the 2 CDs album), but it is still superior to whatever ARTPOP was trying to be. At least Madonna wasn't acting like Rebel Heart would change Pop forever.

Also, let us not pretend the leaked Demo versions of the songs leaked were in almost all cases SUPERIOR to the songs released officially. And even with that Rebel Heart still has more usable songs than ARTPOP.

I have no idea how you could think this, as someone with ears

Whatever it takes to shit on Gaga's album though...

Zutroy

Sarah Harding (of Girls Aloud) has released her first solo effort - Threads.

It's...eh...not very good.

In other news, my top girl the legendary Miss Britney Spears gets another number 1 with Pretty Girls!
on the dance club chart

What doesn't go number one on the dance club chart?

Gays will listen to anything with a vagina, a wig, and a Dr. Luke/other utterly generic backing track. Do better.

The Flop

Banned
Fame Monster = Xbox Live
Born This Way = PSN
ARTPOP = Nintendo's non existent online service Miiverse
But stanned hard by the fans!

tumblr_m8mb2yrLpF1qbkp3ao1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom