• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Oh No! by Marina is so so flawless.

8Q468ET.gif

Y'all need to get into Hana. I've enjoyed her music ever since I found her MySpace years ago back when she was making music with Ben Moody. I just love her, and now she is back with some new tracks. Give ha a listen...

Clay

Avalanche

<3

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So I've been on holiday for the last two weeks
what have I missed in the world of pop

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I just wish Good For You was a solo track tbh, it has such a nice atmosphere + sound and then the rap part ruins it imo. Rap parts only suit some songs and I don't feel like that was one of them.

I'm currently digging Rhodes' music. This song in particular is awesome...

Turning Back Around

He's releasing his debut album in September. This year keeps getting better and better music wise.

Living for these Keeping Up Appearances gifs.

Hyancinth Bucket (it's pronounced Bouquet) is the queen.
I agree. I used to watch that show a lot back when I was young. That and Are You Being Served, Mr. Bean, that show with that black haired vicar woman, and then there's that one with the guy who named Renee(?) who was a chef or something. Those shows were everything. They were better than anything else on television at the time.

Edit: Oh, and yeah, Cheerleader is like the worst song on the radio right now. :x

B-Dex

MARIAH is F I N I S H E D. I just witnessed a 9 y/o boy out-sing her. Let me purchase tickets to his concert at Carnagie Hall.

Matt_

what a shame that those tweets dont transfer to sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom