• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;171718984 said:
Lorde and Disclosure have a collab on Caracal called "Magnets".

Disclosure have been going through a sophomore slump but I hope THE LORDE can make them achieve excellence.

omg. PercheD.

I hope that Sam Smith collab is as good as Latch.

rhandino

Banned
I still can't believe how shit Bangerz was after We Can't Stop + Wrecking Ball. Two great singles and then trashè
I was never surprised about that tbh. In fact I was surprised that people were surprised about how Bangerz turned out.

Miley was trashe even before her good girl gone bad era.

Meowster

I still can't believe how shit Bangerz was after We Can't Stop + Wrecking Ball. Two great singles and then trashè

I'm listening to them again now and they're honestly two of the best songs of 2013. WCS especially. Sounds so nice with good headphones.
The Bangerz Tour was so much better than the artGrave and whatever Katy's was called.

I was never surprised about that tbh. In fact I was surprised that people were surprised about how Bangerz turned out.

Miley was trashe even before her good girl gone bad era.
Buy See You Again (Rock Mafia Remix) on iTunes now. 🌝

tbh I have liked her since her Hannah Montana days but only her singles were usable. But Bangerz was such a mess OMG
The Bangerz Tour was so much better than the artGrave and whatever Katy's was called.
Tbh I didn't see that but the aesthetics were kinda nasty to me LMAO. And obviously the album itself wasn't very good imo. She seems like a good person tho and I am perched for her next werk.

rhandino

Banned
The Prismatic Tour was on poinT, everything was incredible from the choreos, the visuals, the selection of song, the dancers...

The only bad thing about it were Katheryn "vocals".

EVQ8KTi.gif

rhandino

Banned
You all know that #R8 is serving The Last Guardin rn: everyone says it's cancelled but it's just hiding
after a messy development
, waiting for that precise moment to snatch every wig in the building.

EVQ8KTi.gif

Hopefully it doesn't look and sound dated by the time it releases kii

Same. Enjoy your (lack of) tax returns tbh.

Also slay a bit, I can't sleep so I'm just exploring Spotify ATM and I'm remembering so many good songs I used to love.

ngower

I barely listen to the radio and my knowledge of what's hot and what's not is pretty limited as far as Top 40 is concerned, but the Bieber/Skrillex/Diplo collab is something I can not stop listening to. This is the song of the people, surely?

P.S. I also can't stop listening to Petite Meller.

Frodo

Wait... weren't they making music together?

Will Zayn kill his solo career before it even starts? And why can't these people just resolve these matters without Twitter?

Also, what is up with the fat shamming? Doesn't Zayn have overweight fans? Does he not like them?

Coolluck

I'm listening to them again now and they're honestly two of the best songs of 2013. WCS especially. Sounds so nice with good headphones.

Wait, what? We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball were both awful. Wrecking Ball had potential in the hands of another artist though.

The Flop

Banned
Carly ha power knows no bounds, she even has people on BBUS17 hyped.

John "Do you think there will be a Carly Rae Jepson takeover?"
Austin "What? Why?
John: "Why not?"

:Toofunny:

Phreaker

I barely listen to the radio and my knowledge of what's hot and what's not is pretty limited as far as Top 40 is concerned, but the Bieber/Skrillex/Diplo collab is something I can not stop listening to. This is the song of the people, surely?

I use it. I still am trying to figure out what that weird noise is (like how they made it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom