• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Confession time:
I watched most of "Worth It" performances on YT
;_;

lNutiy8.gif

rhandino

Banned
0yYXujf.png

LOL

She has to know that she is never going to make it beyond 5thH right? Because she is not going to.

=============

!!!

Alejandro Sanz + Alejandro Fernandez it's going to happen!? My poor heart T_T

Mau ®;171596521 said:
So Rihanna has been recording with Timbaland for the past few days.

RIHP R8.

This can only be a good thing, yall need to stop hating on Timbaland. The stuff he's done with Rihanna in the past was great.

Vitanimus

after much research, i've come to the conclusion that family is undoubtably vulnicura's best song, and amongst bjork's top 10.

Is there a place
Where I can pay respects
For the death of my family
Show some respect
Between the three of us
There is the mother and the child
Then there is the father and the child
But no man and a woman
No triangle of love

So where do I go
To make an offering
I fall on my knees
And lay my flowers
Burn incense
Light the candles

So where do I go
To make an offering
To mourn our miraculous
Triangle
Father, mother, child

How will is sing us
Out of this sorrow
Build a safe bridge
For the child
Out of this danger
Danger

I raise a monument of love
There is a swarm of sound
Around our heads
And we can hear it
And we can get healed by it
It will relieve us from the pain
It will make us a part of
This universe of solutions
This place of solutions
This location of solutions

the last 2 minutes alone

tumblr_inline_npsmruQa0u1s9q2jy_500.gif

Meowster

16 Amy Winehouse Back to Black
74 Amy Winehouse Frank
105 Amy Winehouse Lioness: Hidden Treasures
238 Amy Winehouse Back to Black: B-Sides
567 Amy Winehouse Frank (B-Sides)
850 Amy Winehouse Back to Black
1077 Amy Winehouse iTunes Festival: London 2007

250 Amy Winehouse Back to Black
360 Amy Winehouse Rehab
429 Amy Winehouse Valerie
569 Amy Winehouse You Know I'm No Good
1478 Amy Winehouse Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? (2011)

Poor FADele.

rVk7o6Q.gif

llehuty

So yesterday I saw one guy breakdancing to When you look at me. What happened to Christina Milian?

I remember some years ago she released Us against the world, but the MV is nowhere to be found? Is she another case of talented artist screwed up by their company?

rhandino

Banned
So yesterday I saw one guy breakdancing to When you look at me. What happened to Christina Milian?

I remember some years ago she released Us against the world, but the MV is nowhere to be found? Is she another case of talented artist screwed up by their company?

Ummmm I do remember she took a hiatus from music because she was... filming Bring It On: Fight to the Finish

AkFvHHK.gif

Ch, some of this girls seems to like the floppage. After that I idk... maybe she couldn't catch again when she decided to return and make new music?

Mau ®;171630677 said:
Rehab was cute but most certainly not the top song on GGGB nor Timbo's best effort from that time.

The Way I Are still has me bopping.

Rehab is like my favorite song from GGGB though, so I remain hopeful for R8. Not to mention that Timbo has been revived in terms of his production quality. 20/20 experience has arguably his best stuff since his work with Aaliyah/Missy

Mau ®

Rehab is like my favorite song from GGGB though, so I remain hopeful for R8. Not to mention that Timbo has been revived in terms of his production quality. 20/20 experience has arguably his best stuff since his work with Aaliyah/Missy

Mmmhm.

I'll concede 20/20 (Part I, specifically) was pretty great. Just don't expect this misandry-suffering community to ever admit to Timberlake slaying with that alberm.

Mau ®;171693218 said:
Mmmhm.

I'll concede 20/20 (Part I, specifically) was pretty great. Just don't expect this misandry-suffering community to ever admit to Timberlake slaying with that alberm.
The first album was rather warmly received, actually.

Don't Hold The Wall
Strawberry Bubblegum
Tunnel Vision

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The singles were dire, however. "Suit and Tie" and "Mirrors" are still the apple that goes in the pig's mouth.

Mau ®

The first album was rather warmly received, actually.

Don't Hold The Wall
Strawberry Bubblegum
Tunnel Vision

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The singles were dire, however. "Suit and Tie" and "Mirrors" are still the apple that goes in the pig's mouth.

It was well received critically and commercially. But POPGAF went on some odd crusade against Timberlake at the time. Girls even hijacked OT threads. Pretty dark times.

Mau ®;171694400 said:
It was well received critically and commercially. But POPGAF went on some odd crusade against Timberlake at the time. Girls even hijacked OT threads. Pretty dark times.
I think it was a general crusade against the sexist, elitist, and quite simply feculent cohort of OT diaper-clad basement dwellers who conflated worshipping JT as some paragon of Real Music™ excellence with wanting to be him so they could stand a chance at sniffing Jessica Biel's hair.

To my recollection, at least.

rhandino

Banned
I wonder if people still hate JT because of that Superbowl incident.
That would imply that he was blamed in the first place because I do remember all that vitriol was directed at Miss Janet and very very rarely he was blamed for it, at most for being "forced" to participate or something.

I do remember some people saying that what happened was not planed and that he did it from his own initiative but... LOL

I think it was a general crusade against the sexist, elitist, and quite simply feculent cohort of OT diaper-clad basement dwellers who conflated worshipping JT as some paragon of Real Music™ excellence with wanting to be him so they could stand a chance at sniffing Jessica Biel's hair.

To my recollection, at least.

TtLRQs4.gif

That's literally what it was. Don't hold back. They complain about "manufactured" artists and proceed to go crazy over one of the most objectively "manufactured" artists in recent memory.

I still can't believe how much controversy Ariana's stupid donut shop video created tho

Like seriously smh. "I hate America" is something that probably 99% of Americans have said at some point lmao.

I say it monthly at the minimum.

But besides that, it's clear she was just saying it as a throwaway facetious comment. But some people really cannot take America's Greatness™ being called into question.

Mau ®

Lorde and Disclosure have a collab on Caracal called "Magnets".

Disclosure have been going through a sophomore slump but I hope THE LORDE can make them achieve excellence.

I still can't believe how shit Bangerz was after We Can't Stop + Wrecking Ball. Two great singles and then trashè

I'm listening to them again now and they're honestly two of the best songs of 2013. WCS especially. Sounds so nice with good headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom