• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger bought a home in Sherman Oaks, California: http://variety.com/2015/dirt/news/a...eger-pick-up-sherman-oaks-chateau-1201539152/
Yas, the Canadian Madonna spending that Nickelback coin
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

ETA: Who wrote that article
Avid celebrity real estate watchers know this is not the first Los Angeles mansion owned by Miz Lavigne, a multi-tatted eight-time Grammy nominee and three-time American Music Award nominee who, although she’s sold tens of millions of albums and had a string of No. 1 Billboard hit ditties, has been a bridesmaid and never a bride at most of the Big Daddy industry awards ceremonies.
Lmao, how random.

Phreaker

iTunes is making me so mad. I somehow deleted Ghost. iTunes wouldn't let me re-download it so I deleted the whole Ella album. Now it will let me download the whole album except Ghost and it's tell me I just added Femme Fatale (Deluxe) to my library TODAY, wtf?

I am going to write Tim an email

anotado.gif

iTunes is making me so mad. I somehow deleted Ghost. iTunes wouldn't let me re-download it so I deleted the whole Ella album. Now it will let me download the whole album except Ghost and it's tell me I just added Femme Fatale (Deluxe) to my library TODAY, wtf?

I am going to write Tim an email

anotado.gif
let tidal in

Phreaker

let tidal in

lets not get crazy. I'm not sure this iTunes Purchased/Apple Music/iTunes Match is all playing well together yet. I have content from all of the above in my library now and some of it's not working right. My problems have mainly been in iTunes on my MBP. I even got today's update that was supposed to fix some issues and that's when Britney showed up as being added to my library today. At least things on the phone seem okay. OMG, I just checked on my phone and Ghost is there, whew Tim must have gotten my letter. (still not there on my mac, ugh)

The Flop

Banned
I'm gonna need OMI off the radio and out of my life ASAP. What kind of Jamaican PSY voodoo did the general public get brainwashed by.

point_blank_and_the_period.gif

I'm gonna need OMI off the radio and out of my life ASAP. What kind of Jamaican PSY voodoo did the general public get brainwashed by.
The song is aural excreta, but it's nice to see that America can accept a pigmented artist who sings in his own culturally-appropriate style and not just the culturally-appropriateD island fakery from the likes of [redacted]

tumblr_inline_mnka1ezrpM1qz4rgp.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Janet's Barclays show goes on sale tomorrow morning. My credit card is perched.

Watch my wifi go out.

I am so excited at the prospect of seeing her for a third time. Legend.

Watch me end up working out of town this spring and have to sell the ticket.

Majmun

Wow at Dawn's Blackheart. I did't expect such slayage.

It's so strange sometimes, but I love it. Dawn coming for FKA Twigs' wig

omg let me listen

edit: I thought she said the new album was going to be more BTD/Paradise esque. up

edit 2: the only bit I like so far is the bridge. it might grow on me tho.

I actually really like this.
But
This is Ultraviolence-2 Lana, I need a few bops please ;_;
Get into their song Ties tho.

Pop music perfected tbh.
What kind of bop...

Sis you need to. I am officially obsessed with them. The album is a 9/10 for me, amazing. Even the couple ballads have grown on me.
I really do, I've been bopping to Desire, Worship, and Take Shelter so hopefully they have a few more bussy-punching bops

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think Honeymoon is ok. The chorus is probably the biggest letdown, but I like the return of the strings and the verses are catchy.

I actually really like this.
But
This is Ultraviolence-2 Lana, I need a few bops please ;_;

She says there's going to be "muddy trap" songs

BTD had a nice range of sounds and I think HM will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom