• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Lucia Cole story is giving me life rn

Q933V8a.gif
Pure insanity. I can't believe something like that could happen in this day and age.

life thoroughly R E C E I V E D

SaintZ

Yas Queen Lucia. Like, I've read all the pages of the thread lmao. She even blocked me on twitter and I didnt even @ her. The dedication. Touchdown should take notes tbh.

Yas Queen Lucia. Like, I've read all the pages of the thread lmao. She even blocked me on twitter and I didnt even @ her. The dedication. Touchdown should take notes tbh.

I'm blocked too, lmao. I'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that they almost got away with it or the fact that they thought Jessica Simpson was irrelevant enough to steal from.

PInk Tape

Banned

Same. I was shocked when that one person figured out that Lucia and Erica Mendez might possibly the same catfish. Whoever this is has some serious dedication.

I've been bopping to some Bre thanks to Lucia
orTTeg2.gif

rhandino

Banned
I have no idea who Lucia Cole is and don't know whether I should even catch up on the drama.
— She uploaded another Jessica Simpson song under her name, "Your Love" in which she lied and said was in the Soundtrack to a Disney movie.
— Under all her illegally uploaded music on Spotify & Apple she comes up as a Republic Records artist.
— She booked online interviews with multiple sites including widely popular Bossip, the staff published an interview in where she claimed she was working in a future Tyler Perry movie.
— She claimed to have collaborations with Drake & Ariana Grande.
— When stans jokingly asked her opinion on Jessica Simpson, she said 'Her voice was amazing' and 'I loved her music' in past tense, as if she died and she was her replacement.
— She made fake Twitters of fake friends, one being a fake College Football player.
— She went on a sports forum, made an account, posted a fake article of her supposedly dating an NFL player.
— She 'leaked' a fake article of her abusive boyfriend, someone who works at Sony, being exposed for punching her in texts with a friend.
— She 'leaked' a fake text conversation of her and another NFL player sexting.
— She made a fake page on a Celebrity Networth site in which she was claimed to be worth $4 million.
— She got famous NBA Basketball Player, Shaquielle O'Neal to tweet her album was out.
— She released TIDAL exclusives, which turned out to be another Jessica Simpson song.
— Both girls she stole pics from called her out, and she ignored them.
— Everyone has been tweeting her she's been exposed with various links, she ignored those.
— She stole a video of someone covering Jessica Simpson in 2008, made a fake account, re-uploaded the video, and claimed the person was covering Lucia's song.
— She's made Twitter fanpage accounts for herself.
— She's made various YouTube accounts that have uploaded her music to look like she has a following.
— On Wikipedia she attempted to edit her name onto writing credits for Mariah Carey & Kelly Clarkson's albums, and tried to put herself into the presenters section of Teen Choice Awards 2015.
— She apparently tried to contact multiple people to appear in a music video.
nicki2.gif

omg do u guys remember that person that signed up on here, got their account approved and then proceeded to expose themselves as an alt and get banned kdsjfnksjdfn

#iconic tbh

and i'm not talking about rude

omg do u guys remember that person that signed up on here, got their account approved and then proceeded to expose themselves as an alt and get banned kdsjfnksjdfn

#iconic tbh

and i'm not talking about rude
I felt bad for the good sis MusicAddict. Especially because she didn't get banned until like two days later XD

So pure, so innocent, so naive.

Q933V8a.gif

~

royalan

Britney? Super Bowl? Are you fucking kidding me?

Who would want to see that? Britney stumbling across the stage forgetting her choreo and the lyrics to the songs she's lipsyncing?

rhandino

Banned
Nooooooo Britney really won... most likely is that they couldn't afford the Fake Lord kii.

... fuck, she is totally going to perform Shitty Girls ft. Eggs isn't?

PBOKCG0.gif

Phreaker

Britney? Super Bowl? Are you fucking kidding me?

Who would want to see that? Britney stumbling across the stage forgetting her choreo and the lyrics to the songs she's lipsyncing?

Everyone? I'm here for the dragging afterwards.

edit: Oh, this is not official? I assumed Taylord would win.

rhandino

Banned
OK, who wrote this?
Ever since the Interwebz caught wind that the legendary Miss Britney Spears was going to present an award at Wednesday night's ESPYs, her fans everywhere have been tossing out theories as to why our Brit-Brit would grace a bunch of sports people with her presence.

PBOKCG0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom