• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

eknLWvA.png
eknLWvA.png
eknLWvA.png
eknLWvA.png
eknLWvA.png
eknLWvA.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Britney needs to do the superbowl half time show, for better of for worse
it would be legendary
britney-spears-espys-2015-espy-awards.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If you're into CVHRCHES Annie Mac will be playing their new song on Radio 1 at some point in the next two hours
You should listen anyway because Annie Mac is divine

Mau ®

lol

Dont fool yourselves. Shitney ain't doing the Superbowl. Beyond 25yo-35yo women and homosexuals, she has no demographic cache with anybody else.

Only UNIVERSAL ACTS with BROAD APPEAL get to do the SuperBowl. Hence why its high time COLDPLAY does it. "A Head Full of Dreams" is coming, after all.

Matt_

Mau ®;172103023 said:
lol

Dont fool yourselves. Shitney ain't doing the Superbowl. Beyond 25yo-35yo women and homosexuals, she has no demographic cache with anybody else.

Only UNIVERSAL ACTS with BROAD APPEAL get to do the SuperBowl. Hence why its high time COLDPLAY does it. "A Head Full of Dreams" is coming, after all.

but then half the country will be asleep for the second half

The Flop

Banned
So Gags, Perry, and BeYOnce all got nominated for an Emmy today.

Gags and BeYO coming for that EGOT.

Perra could get an Emmy before ha first Grammy.

tumblr_nrkbspIoJo1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Phreaker

Don't forget to watch Years & Years on The Tonight Show tonight (or YouTube tomorrow). Also pray for them, I watched a bunch of their live performance and well, let's just say many were not great. Still can't stop listening to their album though.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;172103023 said:
lol

Are you implying that the organizers are not among that target group?

is2AgSl.gif

I honestly think that it's going to be Taylord
Unless Brit offers herself for cheap
so she can snatch the record that the Holy Mother Katheryn currently holds.

but waiT

qyC2oWd.gif

You back! Let me stream Ivy just for this occasion.

I just listened to Honeymoon. The instrumentation is gorgeous. Everything else is typical Lana which is getting a bit tired at this point. Lana was a fad.

Get into her replacement Zella Day.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hi Beyonetta welcome back :3
Thanks BMK!

What else have you been listening to while you were away? Welcome back.

I'll check out Ivy tomorrow while at work.

Not a lot of Pop really but I made a playlist with the stuff I've been listening lately.

As for Pop I'm mostly going back to Foxes, Kimbra, Lana, Janelle Monae, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Jem, Madonna (Old stuff mostly), Mariah, TLC, Destiny's Child and Spice Girls.

Phreaker

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;172127350 said:
Remember when ya'll stanned that cute Demi song ��
Yes, It's a good yet disposable cute song and certainly better than whatever Selena was peddling during the same time frame.

PBOKCG0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom