• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

CFTS is already forgotten. It was a thing like the first day it came out, but that's all.

ARdoU5v.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This song Is slaying me rn.

Could just be the pain pills from my oral surgery today though

tumblr_nqgnyvS5Jh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Hope all is good sis!
The song is nice too, just been getting into Jonas' album recently and its pretty decent

I'm going to the border
My body will be stronger
My heart, it will start to shine
And I will be alright
I'm going to the border
My body will be stronger
My heart, it will start to shine
And I will be alright

tumblr_n7dlfvhpmz1qd4z2ko2_500.gif

What kind of slayage... Communion is great so far

Floridian

The general public is eating it up, and it's cruising up the radio charts. When will Rhat
Again
?

Yes being 26 & 28 on Itunes & Billboard respectively sure indicates the general public "eating it up". Meanwhile an urban Rhat song is still closer to top 20, further than any demi song has reached so far her era. Those pills are still in effect I see.

AvsxPYm.gif

The Flop

Banned
Yes being 26 & 28 on Itunes & Billboard respectively sure indicates the general public "eating it up". Meanwhile an urban Rhat song is still closer to top 20, further than any demi song has reached so far her era. Those pills are still in effect I see.

AvsxPYm.gif

Talking about top 40 radio.

The Flop

Banned
Well, I'm just saying. Top 40 radio is rigged to fuck. It artificially inflates popularity for pretty much everything which is why it's a worthless format for measuring actual popularity.

I would agree with that till like the top 15, b/c quite a few moneyhat songs have flopped this year. E.G.

"Pretty Girls"
"This Summer's Gonna Hurt"

and hopefully this 5SOS shit will as well :)

Whereas there are some songs in the top 10 now that weren't moneyhatted at all, nor forced on the general public.

The walk to the moon song, Fifth Harmony (Top 5 and still has 2 pop stations that haven't added the song), Major Lazer, and Skrillex.

I like how when someone's fave has literally 1 top 10 hit (which took how many albums to do?) versus actual established artists who have a few duds they think they have some kind of right to drag. The bravery 😂😂😂

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just listened to it. I wanted to like it but...

200.gif
Would have been better as instrumentals IMO. Voices are too processed to the point it could be any random hew and probably the 2 random hews could provide better vocals. Dawn won so these two can hold that L.

rhandino

Banned
Woah, Iggy selling almost 1.5 million teas
(no, seriously, what the hell is tea supposed to mean).

Track Equivalent Albums
Track equivalent albums is a term used to describe a method of converting the sale of individual songs (singles) into whole album numbers. In other words, every time ten units of a single are sold, those ten units are counted as one album sale.

Track equivalent albums are considered a reliable means of gauging whether music fans are buying whole albums or are opting to buy single tracks instead.

TLo has me choking as per

Gay singing Eeyore Sam Smith lands his first big luxury goods campaign. And to no one’s surprise, he manages to take utterly drool-worthy coats and bags and turn them into avatars of clinical depression.

Sam-Smith-Balenciaga-Fall-2015-Campaign-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

"Help. I, Sam Smith, am trapped inside a prison of my own making. Only outerwear worth tens of thousands of dollars can help me find my way out.”

Sam-Smith-Balenciaga-Fall-2015-Campaign-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-2.jpg

“I, Sam Smith, am going to sulk and stare at this giant salt lick while subtly playing with my balls.”

Sam-Smith-Balenciaga-Fall-2015-Campaign-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-4.jpg

“Here. Take it. Take Sam Smith’s bag. For I, Sam Smith, no longer need such things where I’m going.”
Click for more Ambien

Mau ®

omg also how many times is carly going to try iT and fail this era? her calculated "too generic to fail" pop is fooling no-one.

Judging by the fact this community considers it pop AOTY makes me think she has a lot of people fooled.

True connoisseurs know the pop aoty belongs to Brandon Flowers or Florence, though.

Mau ®;172182979 said:
Judging by the fact this community considers it pop AOTY makes me think she has a lot of people fooled.

True connoisseurs know the pop aoty belongs to Brandon Flowers or Florence, though.
I still need to listen to Florence's new album tbh, but i can already guess it will be better than "(NO) EMOTION (WENT INTO MAKING THIS ALBUM)" tbh
Taylor succeeded in fooling everyone but with worse generic faux 80s style pop music.
I use Bad Blood (remix) and Blank Space but that's it tbh. I've always felt Taylor's albums were full of filler.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yes raesus
that is how you do a cute low budget video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom