• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Death @ Bey killing Rhat's career when FFS was a bigger hit than anything Yonka has released since 2009.

Death @ Ciara killing anybody's career with those sales 💀

Y'all need God and sex. 😂

botty

Banned
Mau ®;172350682 said:
Death @ Bey killing Rhat's career when FFS was a bigger hit than anything Yonka has released since 2009.

Death @ Ciara killing anybody's career with those sales 💀

Y'all need God and sex. 😂

I spot two truths and a lie.

rjYiIQW.gif

The Flop

Banned
Justice is served, as the "Worth It" video is back on youtube!

Now give the good sisses some pitty views in Pops name!

LOL at the fandom blaming Little Mixers for this.

Summer is saved!

tumblr_m9xtoqiuJe1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You know you are always welcomed on team jesus... team soldier's for christ... Team Ariana... that's the team you should be on.

tumblr_nrnwe4tUti1tg72yro3_250.gif

Gotta see how her new album sounds. I liked the first but not a fan of the second. Still better than the shit being stanned here lately. (Carly Rhat Herpes, Demi, Selena,Hilary Duff , etc) I might stan the American Hater if her new album is as good as her first tbh.

tumblr_nr8h0t8yaA1upwhqjo1_r1_500.gif

Gotta see how her new album sounds. I liked the first but not a fan of the second. Still better than the shit being stanned here lately. (Carly Rhat Herpes, Demi, Selena,Hilary Duff , etc) I might stan the American Hater if her new album is as good as her first tbh.

Yours Truly is the best debut alberm in modern pop

My Everything is the apple that goes in the pig's mouth

Moonlight is sounding promising

we shall see

botty

Banned

Yours Truly is the best debut alberm in modern pop

My Everything is the apple that goes in the pig's mouth

Moonlight is sounding promising

we shall see

I realize now, that wanting Ariana to sit on my face kind of blinded me on whether or not My Everything was better than Yours Truly...it isn't. Not because the songs are worse, but because it's not as coherent in its sound and image. ME is all over the place and is typical sophomore experimental stuff. Some of my favorite Ari songs are on ME, but I can listen to YT with less skips. I hope you guys like Moonlight.

Mau already stans the better version of Rihanna who is equally talented and will never fail to deliver quality

tumblr_mmyajqpY411qg60ado2_250.gif

Tell me something... I need to know, since when has Mau ever stanned a local artist?

qsVPn1V.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Erm so the Black Eyed Peas are back
BUT WHERE IS FERGIE!?

Its called Yesterday, its pretty good. More hip hop than their last album's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom