• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

Mau ®;172267588 said:
Your british tendency of getting hammered every other day has clearly affected your recollection, for not only Rihanna made Calvin who he is today but it was Rihanna herself who distanced from Calvin's WFL sound a year later with the Grammy-winning Unapologetic. And she has rejected his work ever since.

expose him

royalan

Oh, Rob is back...

rzixRan.gif

Welcome back, Sis!

Having just achieved 100 million views, "Worth It" has suddenly been removed from YouTube.

ZICDqRW.gif

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy..."

ZICDqRW.gif

100 bucks that Camila slept with Calvin Harris~

ZICDqRW.gif

How will they get to #1 without streaming pitster?

ZICDqRW.gif

Pre-order I AM, Leona's new smash alberm releasing September 11th

ZICDqRW.gif

Floridian

Ciara's albums are buried under the trash and were only bought by a few hundred people who even cared about her in 2015. If she wants to take her cloths off for the dedicated then more power to her.

14349a2939.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That doesn't change the fact that most of Rihanna albums are filler for the exception of 1 or 2 quick hit singles tho.
14349a2939.gif
14349a2939.gif
14349a2939.gif

Vazra

Wait, Cierror got naked in a music video?

True desperation.

Meanwhile, who gives a quarter of a shit about Beyawncé at the moment? Who rihmembers her surprise release? 15 year old girls I guess. Rihanna is so irrelevant but she stays on y'all's minds.

Call me when you're sober sis. It seems you forgot Rihanna got naked on BBHMM but then again that talks more about Rihanna's lack of relevance.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Meanwhile, who gives a quarter of a shit about Beyawncé at the moment? Who rihmembers her surprise release? 15 year old girls I guess. Rihanna is so irrelevant but she stays on y'all's minds.

i mean......the fact that rihanna is following her pre-alber schedule to a tee tells you everything you need to know about the impacT that BEYONCÉ had on the music industry

Vazra

Lucia Cole threatening to end her life. Does this mean she will pull a Teddy Sinclair move or going literal? Who else will try selling Jessica Simpson in 2015?
Xss3lBf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom