• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

V V CAME

N6EGw4a.gif

Vazduh

-Yesss for the new and improved V V.
-Love the new Carly Rae music video, it really fits the song well.
-Rita Oral's Poison is growing on me, sadly

The Flop

Banned
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, without Touchdown-sis constant Mariah .gifs here and there I almost forgot about ha

1mZ9S33.gif

Come back soon sis!

Let us have a...

VEgiqW2.gif

For the good sis.

EDIT. Poor Tidal and Spotihew, MTV is using Apple Music and BEATS 1 to debut the VMA noms... not that it matters in the long run, but it's an interesting way to do it. I wonder if they'll play the songs or just list off the noms. I wonder if Pretty flop will get a pitty nom.

Who do we think will perform?

botty

Banned
THIS IS A POP EMERGENCY.

REAL QUEEN OF POP MILEY CYRUS IS HOSTING THE VMAS. YAAAAASSSS

This is how things typically go. The low class pop girls release their quick little singles in the beginning of the year, and then the big girls come and storm the back end. Ariana will drop a single soon enough.
tumblr_inline_noobx1Yhn31ripgeb_500.gif

The Flop

Banned
Apple Music is slaying me rn. Every list they have made for me ends with "Applause" it's just too much for me to handle right now with this pain pill induced state of mind.

I am living for it.

tumblr_mwd5goeX7U1ssmit1o1_500.gif

Apple Music is slaying me rn. Every list they have made for me ends with "Applause" it's just too much for me to handle right now with this pain pill induced state of mind.

I am living for it.

tumblr_mwd5goeX7U1ssmit1o1_500.gif
let the light in. Applause is truly one of the greatest pop songs post 2010 tbh. an underrated, sleeper gem.

Why is Carly Rae Jepsen so perfect this year? Like, omg, "Run Away With Me" is life giving.

Oh baby, take me to the feeling
I'll be your sinner, in secret
When the lights go out
Run away with me
Run away with me

The feels. The fricken feels. Bless her Canadian heart for giving us this immaculate tune. I just can't. And, the video... so adorable. I really can't. ;____;
I guess this means there's hope for Gags yet.
I think we should wait until Gaga's next pop album drops in 2016 before we start piling the dirt on her career's casket. She is working with RedOne, so maybe she actually wants to be a successful singer once again. I doubt we will ever get the feels we did when she broke out onto the scene and snatched our little gay hearts, but she could surprise us. All she needs to do is leave her ego at the door, and put out smash records like her livelihood depends on it. I know she has it in her. She's super talented, more so than a lot of the hews out there on the scene. So, she just needs to give a damn, write better tunes, and leave jazz and DJWS where they belong... in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom