• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
4ae24dfd5f.png

Trend a bit Nicki.

Floridian

I still don't get why she deleted her obvious tweet and is acting so clueless all of a sudden though lol.

"Very slim bodies". Obviously Taylor was the only one who matched that description since she's the only really slim woman who was nominated for VOTY. So I wasn't sure why Nicki tried to hide that. And seeing as there's been an agenda favoring Taylor this whole year, like the Billboards sweep & Apple Stunt, it's quite clear that she'll dominate the VMA's as well.

Meowster

There really is no defending Tidal. Maybe if someone other than Alicia presented the platform and didn't present it like they were all talking about how rich people need more and are entitled to our money. Also, Madonna has a curse so they should have known including her doomed the project from the start.

i2BeqBf.gif

There really is no defending Tidal. Maybe if someone other than Alicia presented the platform and didn't present it like they were all talking about how rich people need more and are entitled to our money. Also, Madonna has a curse so they should have known including her doomed the project from the start.

i2BeqBf.gif
I don't even need HD resolution to see the lack of lies.

i2BeqBf.gif

"Very slim bodies". Obviously Taylor was the only one who matched that description since she's the only really slim woman who was nominated for VOTY. So I wasn't sure why Nicki tried to hide that. And seeing as there's been an agenda favoring Taylor this whole year, like the Billboards sweep & Apple Stunt, it's quite clear that she'll dominate the VMA's as well.
I'm pretty sure she's talking about Miley's twerk video in 2013 which won like 15 million VMAs, not necessarily someone on this year's noms.
This went from a body issue to a racial issue real quick. Quick Shout out to Tidal. Ayy lmao

TC0SHgy.png
ok mess different issue Nicki TIDAL had nothing to do with black erasure in the media

I just can't at her dragging TIDAL into this. seriously, it undermines her points because that was literally never about race, it was about $$$. nobody was dragging TIDAL because it featured many black artists, they were dragging it because it cost more than the competitor. also taylor DID get dragged for taking her shit off spotify. mess.

Floridian

I just can't at her dragging TIDAL into this. seriously, it undermines her points because that was literally never about race, it was about $$$. nobody was dragging TIDAL because it featured many black artists, they were dragging it because it cost more than the competitor. also taylor DID get dragged for taking her shit off spotify. mess.

Right, Tidal did not flop because of the demographics of the company that was running it. Taylor had a minority praise towards her actions but also had backlash too, since Spotify continued to gain even upon her absence. Gotta give promo I guess.

Floridian

Wallace & Ice Princess are not VOTY material. And there's no way that Azealia's album will win RAP AOTY, especially running up against Kendrick. You can't do the "race card" there.

rhandino

Banned
Bad Blood 2.0 is coming.

In one hand Onika seems mad salty about this issue and hard to take seriously after the TIDAL mention but in the other hand she is not lying... ummmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom