• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
cackling at nicki and her pressed self

Vitanimus

CjtzbRP.jpg

The Flop

Banned
The mess and thirst that some of these posters undergo to get banned. It's not worth it!

Speaking of "Worth It" the good sisses just SLAYED their performance at the BET Baller awards.

EDIT: Chris "Beat him down" Brown can stay in the Philippines for all i'm concerned.

AFNSh25.gif

Meowster

Nicki's point about black women in the media is actually very true but it still doesn't stop her from being an instigator and deflecting from her original rude statements about skinny girls. Or her favoriting mean/shady tweets about Taylor Swift. But Nicki Minaj is a known deflector whenever she doesn't have her way.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The real travesty is where is the shine for #BBHMMVideo when VMA eligibility period was 7/7/14-7/1/15 & that gem dropped 7/1... @MTV

she stanning too
I need rih to wade in

Floridian

I have no idea what's going on

Katy v Taylor happened because some of Swift's dancers wanted to be with Katy instead for a tour so since then there's been shady tension between the two. It was noted by this:

oe1ZHPz.png

It's known that Taylor is calculated & really isn't what she appears to be. The feud made Taylor indirectly write Bad Blood, in which she used celebrities, some of which were also friends of Katy, for the video to express a message of "pitting one against another", the same message which she @'d Nicki about as to why she would do that. Katy is just simply noting the Hypocrisy of Miss American Sweetheart. This time though, the media/twitter/tumblr isn't really on the privileged girl's side.

A54sf0k.gif

Chink in the armor is a common idiomatic phrase and does not have an inherently racial connotation. This is like getting upset over the word niggardly.

A Gawker "journalist" tea.

notamused2kaumn.gif

OK

You Know Nothing

notamused2kaumn.gif

chink1
CHiNGk/
noun
noun: chink; plural noun: chinks

a narrow opening or crack, typically one that admits light.
"a chink in the curtains"
synonyms: opening, gap, space, hole, aperture, crack, fissure, crevice, cranny, cleft, split, slit, slot
"a chink in the curtains"
a patch of light admitted by a narrow opening or crack.
"I noticed a chink of light under the door"

mid 16th century: related to chine2.

It was later co-opted by racists as an Asian slur starting in the 19th century. Ergo the use of "chink in the armor" is not related to race.

notamused2kaumn.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
sorry to interrupt this faux racial outrage but the final nail on rhat's coffin is coming

CFTS is about to enter the top 20 again on the eve of its music video
the smash of the summer is coming once again

CKjmlDFUcAAO5_I.jpg

stay tuned

The Flop

Banned
sorry to interrupt this faux racial outrage but the final nail on rhat's coffin is coming

CFTS is about to enter the top 20 again on the eve of its music video
the smash of the summer is coming once again

CKjmlDFUcAAO5_I.jpg

stay tuned

PercheD tbh, and poor Selena getting this slay of a video dropped on her Birthday. Get ha coins!

I'm here for Bad Blood 2.0... or is it 3 or 4.0 at this poinT?

Speaking of Chris Brown, I hear that he's being held hostage in the Philippines.

breezy gonna find out real quick that he's not about that Brokedown Palace life

710428db3859a41d2a455e8ecf2d585d.500x202x41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom