• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Hello, POPGAF! My NeoGAF account just got validated, and I felt that my first post should be with my pop and ATRL sistren.

ibtp2j1NIpeUtf.gif
Welcome =3

pgXztaP.gif

Meowster

I need The Lord to announce Wildest Dreams ft. Lorde (the Lana shade hihi) now that she has all this publicity. And then release New Romantics as the who cares single that she puts no effort behind (like the fantastic Red) but sells like gangbusters because it's a deluxe track.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I need The Lord to announce Wildest Dreams ft. Lorde (the Lana shade hihi) now that she has all this publicity. And then release New Romantics as the who cares single that she puts no effort behind (like the fantastic Red) but sells like gangbusters because it's a deluxe track.

tbh it should be new romantics just because the lyrics in the chorus are relevant to the amount of shit shes getting rn

Her father and his connections I suppose.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

Yeahp. He should have donated the $2-3 million to charity instead.

Although, I suppose paying for her music career could be considered a charitable donation.

iUT8Ijv.gif

Frodo

Hello, POPGAF! My NeoGAF account just got validated, and I felt that my first post should be with my pop and ATRL sistren.

ibtp2j1NIpeUtf.gif

Hello, Junior!

Welcome! Just be careful NOT to be banned before you become a member. Using racial slurs and opening threads about Michelle Obama's nipples are a great offence and it will get you banned. So avoid doing that, please. :)
Now, have a seat and enjoy the tea.

tWn7ni8.gif

Vazduh

Favorite pop girls: Lady Gaga, Cher, Kylie Minogue, Madonna (I have a soft spot for Britney, too)

Favorite music genres: Pop, electronica, French house, J-pop, synthpop, dancepop, Europop, disco, nu-disco, traditional pop, jazz, big band, musical scores

Favorite video games/franchises: Final Fantasy, Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda, The Elder Scrolls, Bayonetta

Favorite video game genres: JRPGs, RPGs, action, occasionally MMORPGs (played Runescape a ton back in the day)

Currently playing: Nier, Valkyria Chronicles, Dark Souls

I only recently got into serious gaming, so I have some catching up to do in terms of games to play.

Welcome! Hope you stick around :)

Eggbok

Someone bless me with dance songs.
I haven't really listened to a lot pop in a while and & I'm craving new music to shake my ass too.Thank you!!

tumblr_inline_nrr2b7e6Wy1qkpn5v_500.gif

Phreaker

sorry - my mistake, I was too busy focusing on my career to understand how to interact with human beings, but don't worry, I'll just roll up my sleeves and let the men lead me around :)

The Flop

Banned
Stream the debut album for Bea Miller now. It has some good songs on it. I think she'll be the only other US X factor act to hit it big, after Fifth Harmony. Both still more successfoil then anything from the noise [voice].

bea-miller-not-apology-album-cover.jpg

Eggbok

Ties, Take Shelter, King, Desire, Worship, and Gold by Years and Years.

all bops
tumblr_ns0q8y1Tok1rghujeo2_400.gif

Stream the debut album for Bea Miller now. It has some good songs on it. I think she'll be the only other US X factor act to hit it big, after Fifth Harmony. Both still more successfoil then anything from the noise [voice].

bea-miller-not-apology-album-cover.jpg

Making a playlist now, thanks!

this influx of gaga stans

tumblr_npfaji6S1p1utx67fo4_500.gif

tumblr_m4bu3qfgcK1qlzd32o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom