• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
CK2bcDRUMAERv3v.png
f5YRn6M.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I wasnt aware avatar had a theme song

The Flop

Banned
lewis-avatar.png

It's a good song tbh, just not what I remember from the movie.

I wonder who will get the 2nd movie's them song, but I bet it flops a biT.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;173028214 said:
LOL at the Cheeleader hate up in here. The song is great at parties.
!!!

I can testify about this, last night I was boping to it hard at a beach party. Such a fun song
That is getting on my nerves because it's everywhere, please stop T_T

r7w1YIB.gif

The fact that no one remembers Leona sung the theme song for Avatar is such a scathing summation of her career.

3111d5b996.gif
1lmcbwX.gif

I thought that Leona was talking about Empress Celine Dion...

Frodo

gawd all mighty, I was listening to LP1 again on my commute home, and... what a fantastic albern! I can't get my head around it. Every time I listen to it it gets better and better. Getting my life from Give Up and Kicks.

Educate yourselves, gurls. Let ha light cleanse your ears from those lesser, stained, and corrupt singe-------......artis--------...people.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes it does ki I streamed it the other night. The only song I recall was Enemy Fire, had me looking back to iTunes to see what the name was. I'll give it another listen at work.

Spotify is good but the variety and how fast Apple Music gets stuff is just.
mOxrMFe.gif

It's times like this I wish I could believe in Heaven and heartwarming reunions with loved ones who have passed.

You see people with everything throw it all away. What chance do us nobodies have to be happy?

RIP~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom