• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's times like this I wish I could believe in Heaven and heartwarming reunions with loved ones who have passed.

You see people with everything throw it all away. What chance do us nobodies have to be happy?

RIP~
I don't think they've said it was suicide have they? The TMZ article seemed to imply they haven't found a cause for the initial incident.

rhandino

Banned
I don't think they've said it was suicide have they? The TMZ article seemed to imply they haven't found a cause for the initial incident.
Well...

TMZ broke the story ... the D.A. has been gearing up for a murder case, and her boyfriend Nick Gordon would be their first person of interest. Police said there were bruises on Bobbi Kristina's face and body after Gordon and a friend, Max Lomas, found her in the tub.

This whole situation has been incredible messy =/

Phreaker

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1085057

Damn.

7dSLQqk.gif

It's all tragic, just so terrible. RIP

lenovox1

So, It seems that Nicole Scherzinger shelved(?) another album.

She is so not going to happen at this point

tumblr_inline_nq3q0ppIwn1sdg6f3_500.gif

It's only natural. It's time for her to become the musical theatre goddess she was always destined to be.
Alt text: Watch as Nicole very awarely sings a song about the state of her pop career.

rhandino

Banned
It's only natural. It's time for her to become the musical theatre goddess she was always destined to be.
Alt text: Watch as Nicole very awarely sings a song about the state of her pop career.

Sle

7dSLQqk.gif

A mess that she keeps denying her true self and keeps refusing that sweet sweet embrace of Broadway.

Oh well.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How odd
Scar Jo was in it for a couple seconds
Loving the song and the video. Sam looking a little Jude Law-ish with the weight loss

IIRC they were still working on the album with another label but that was as far as I remember.

Let us remember this iconic moment of Girls Aloud.
This is the shadiest/weirdest exchange I've seen in a long while.

"As you can tell, they were singing absolutely live."

"Could you tell?"

"No, because it was so good!

... Do you like James Blunt?"

help

royalan

It is known that music has an incredible impact on your memory of certain times and events during your life, especially during your teenage years.

What was the number one song on the date of your 16th birthday?

Of course my song would be iconic:

Foolish - Ashanti

See, my days are cold without you
But I'm hurtin while I'm with you
And though my heart won't take no more
I keep on runnin back to you

8vCFpKd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom