• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Gotta keep them expectations low sis
Can't have the navy in a perpetual state of disappointment like the lambs are

67440b451f.gif

Ahem. I'll have you know I'm rarely disappointed by Queen Mimi. She has achieved so much and keeps it moving through the good times and the bad, and I respect that very much.

67440b451f.gif

Ahem. I'll have you know I'm rarely disappointed by Queen Mimi. She has achieved so much and keeps it moving through the good times and the bad, and I respect that very much.
speak

Mimi may not always achieve the level of perfectioN she's trained us unworthy lessers to expect, but the bitch is never not working.

When will anchorite Janet?

When will marabout Beyonce?

When will your hikkikomori Eastern European unknown flops?

0009.gif

Only the Queen.

The Flop

Banned
The "Can't Feel My Face" video is [R E D A C T E D], and won't help this song pass the utter trash that is "Cheerleader".

bxG6AXK.gif

The Weeknd you had one job....

Honestly her voice just settles me for some reason
Her album is out in two days (31st July), I think I'll get it
Same, she wasn't doing it for me but today she just clicked.
Cover + Article about Grimes on the new Fader.

Link here. Album is coming in October.
omgomgomg :")

realiti, go, and entropy are all so damn good. I believe grimes still has it in ha to deliver another album full of slays

rhandino

Banned
Omen is so disappointing after the aural blessing that was Latch

NO4UZvg.gif

And really Madonna, pole dancing nuns?

vYn5xxN.gif

EDIT: Oh, and that last Drake disstrack towards Meek...

67440b451f.gif

I didn't like it but I didn't hate it either. Was fine but I was expecting something a bit different.
I kinda feel the same way, though I ended up really liking it tbh

When should we expect the next song from the album?
I just hope Honeymoon releases in September as planned.
Well... if it's not delayed she only has room for one new song in August and maybe one in early September. She apparently recorded a music video for a song called "Music To Watch Boys To" which was supposed to come out in June but that didn't happen, so maybe it's coming on August.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I kinda feel the same way, though I ended up really liking it tbh
My thing is that Lana while vocally not the greatest singer she had some range of expressions and emotions on her songs from Born To DieParadise and that kinda went numb on Ultraviolence. Honeymoon (song) gives me Ultraviolence style of vocals with Born To Die production. It's not bad at all but knowing that Lana can do more it becomes a bit frustrating. I'm not really hating the track but I want more from her cause listening some of her unreleased content (some which she has been slaying live recently ) had variety which Lana could use.

Fire Under My Feet by Leona Lewis is my favorite Christina Aguilera song in a while.

(Seriously, if you didn't think Christina had a signature production/arrangement then listen to this song)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fire Under My Feet by Leona Lewis is my favorite Christina Aguilera song in a while.

(Seriously, if you didn't think Christina had a signature production/arrangement then listen to this song)
I can imagine her over singing it.

"Fiaaahhhh under my feeeee yeah eah eah eeeeeaaaaaaaah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom