• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her music career will come back. And I believe Gaga's will come back as well tbh. Beyonce's is pretty much finished however, along with Katy's.

ad5420b230.gif
this cunting foreskin

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;173913804 said:
Let's all be honest here and admit "Body Talk" by Foxes is the best pop song of 2015

Let them know. The faster we forget Carly Rhat Herpes the better.

omg me and my best friend have been getting our LIVES from Cool for the Summer all weekend tbh. If you'd told me 6 months ago that a Demi Lovato song would be the best song of the summer.... lmaoooo

love it tho. If it was on UK iTunes I'd do my part and gift it to everyone I know tbh.

Carly Rae Jepsen's "Warm Blood" is soooooo darn good.

Warm blood feels good, I can't control it anymore
Sweet one, you should stop me there but I keep on talking
I would throw in the towel for you, boy
Cause you lift me up and catch me when I'm falling for you

JD96brz.gif

The Flop

Banned
omg me and my best friend have been getting our LIVES from Cool for the Summer all weekend tbh. If you'd told me 6 months ago that a Demi Lovato song would be the best song of the summer.... lmaoooo

love it tho. If it was on UK iTunes I'd do my part and gift it to everyone I know tbh.

Let them know tbh.

SaintZ

There's hope for you after all.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Get into it!

]

VV YASSS
I've listened to nothing but her last album recently and its been fantastic
The single’s out to buy and stream this Friday; if you’d like to hear V V’s new album sooner rather than later you might like to consider chucking some cash at her PledgeMusic page. (She will write a song about you for £500, which has to be the bargain of the century.)

omg
wait; I could get her to come to my house and perform for £1'800, not bad

Game: let's rank these ladies from best to worst in the live performance category. Consider their peak eras if you must:

Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Britney Spears
P!nk

The Flop

Banned
Game: let's rank these ladies from best to worst in the live performance category. Consider their peak eras if you must:

Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Britney Spears
P!nk

Ohh fun, live performances eh. Hmmm this could be tough.

P!nk
Lady Gaga
Beyoncé
Madonna
Janet Jackson
Britney Spears

rhandino

Banned
Awesome!

iN5p3hI.gif

She should be praying that her release period don't coincided with Katheryn, Taylord or Rhat unless she want to flop harder than Rebel Heart.

In resume, here for the mess and the off-chance that she manages to make an album full of bops but LOL RedOne.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Janet was better live than Gaga. No contest. Gaga's great, but Janet's shows were phenomenal until the Super Bowl destroyed her.

Rock Witchu was her only real touring misstep (aside from the whole football boob thing). Up, Close, and Personal was a solid comeback tour, although it didn't have as much of the typical pop spectacle.

Gaga has to command attention. Janet just gets it without asking.

cory64

Janet was better live than Gaga. No contest. Gaga's great, but Janet's shows were phenomenal until the Super Bowl destroyed her.

Rock Witchu was her only real touring misstep (aside from the whole football boob thing). Up, Close, and Personal was a solid comeback tour, although it didn't have as much of the typical pop spectacle.

Gaga has to command attention. Janet just gets it without asking.

This absolute tea. On The Velvet Rope tour she even commanded the audience for minutes just by staring at them. Truly in Control

Frodo

Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Britney Spears
P!nk

Is this about the whole performance (as an entertainer) or just about the singing? The lists would be very different in each case.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
This absolute tea. On The Velvet Rope tour she even commanded the audience for minutes just by staring at them. Truly in Control
I'll take both of Janet's show that I've seen over Gaga's, and I really need to make it clear that Gaga was a spectacular performer. Janet though... Fuck.

All For You tour > Monster Ball tour
Up, Close and Personal tour > Roseland Ballroom shows

That being said, I'm strictly talking in terms of the tour as a whole. If it came down solely to vocals, Gaga would sing circles around Janet. No one can deny that. I'm actually sort of sad I didn't go to Cheek to Cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom