• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do bad things keep happening on this date?
IacqcWD.gif
Once Leona returns, flops and faves will collapse.

If they haven't already

IacqcWD.gif

poor Barbadians and their neglectful matron

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We might not know why, we might not know how
But baby, tonight, we're beautiful now
We'll light up the sky, we'll open the clouds
Cause baby, tonight, we're beautiful now, we're beautiful
pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

B7XFyuA.gif

Avril Lavigne - 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

3. In addition to singing, I play guitar, drums, piano, and bass.

She's talented.

5. I began the Avril Lavigne Foundation in 2010. My goal is to bring joy, support, and unity to those in need.

She's caring.

17. I have a pizza named after me! La Pizzeria in my hometown of Napanee, Ontario, is my favorite, and I get free pizza there for life!

I wonder how it tastes.

25. My next goal in life is moviemaking! I want to act in a Christmas movie, horror film, comedy, and more.

I would watch everyone of them.

Coolluck

When is Lorde coming back? Was just listening to Ribs and realized I haven't heard from her in a while. There was an album announced last year and some recording earlier this year. What's the timetable on this stuff? It's not R8 or Rita Ora's nonsense so the producers aren't tasked with trying to figure out how to polish garbage.

rhandino

Banned
When is Lorde coming back? Was just listening to Ribs and realized I haven't heard from her in a while. There was an album announced last year and some recording earlier this year. What's the timetable on this stuff? It's not R8 or Rita Ora's nonsense so the producers aren't tasked with trying to figure out how to polish garbage.
She is a feature in the new Disclosure album so maybe soon.

Floridian

And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so selfish
But you called bout a thousand times wondering where I been
Now I know that your up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so reckless
But I just can't apologize, I hope you can understand

WxfzDnW.gif

royalan

My bussy is still being relentlessly pounded by King Drake and his Back to Back.

Poor Nicki's boyfriend. She should write a diss for him. ;__;

rhandino

Banned
Drake vs Hew has been mildly interesting, I guess, and I can't deny the life I got from B2B and the mockery that Nicky sextoy has been receiving. Poor him.

BKkQdaF.gif

Also B2B >>>> Trash Blood it is known.

Floridian

y'know the state of rap is so dire when Drake is being anticipated

britunbothered.gif
Well Kanye is having his R8 moment right now, and even though Drake is not completely authentic, he undeniably makes a few smooth songs that I can listen to about anytime. His new music is coming right around the corner so when life gives you lemons...

BKkQdaF.gif

Mau ®

Dior's sales rise after Rihanna's campaign. Puma sales also saw a substantial increase.

Y'all can kiss her music career goodbye. She's seen money elsewhere and ain't turning back.

B-Dex

Mau ®;173908995 said:
Dior's sales rise after Rihanna's campaign. Puma sales also saw a substantial increase.

Y'all can kiss her music career goodbye. She's seen money elsewhere and ain't turning back.

Dior is opening their largest boutique here in Vancouver. When will your flop city tbh.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;173908995 said:

Her music career will come back. And I believe Gaga's will come back as well tbh. Beyonce's is pretty much finished however, along with Katy's.

ad5420b230.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom