• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Well, Two Weeks is a contender. That other song though...

Ok. You are entitled to your wrong opinion. [ R E P O R T E D ] anyway.

WrMJMk2.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not the Natalia Kills, Ciara and Ora stan asking hew...

At least those those two I posted value artistic integrity. You should stan.
Im not here for that Chipmunk having orgasms and the other track was trash. Just cause I stan hews it doesn't mean I'll stan for any hew.

Coolluck

That is 2015, tho

Like someone who thinks that song is the best of anything can count. It's made for middle school kids with no taste and apparently no ability to learn basic arithmetic.

At least Leona's empowerment song was just boring and not actively bad.

rhandino

Banned
I just read the tracklist of that new Disclosure album...

1. Nocturnal ft. The Weeknd
2. Omen ft. Sam Smith
3. Holding On ft. Gregory Porter
4. Hourglass ft. Lion Babe
5. Willing & Able ft. Kwabs
6. Magnets ft. Lorde
7. Jaded
8. Good Intentions ft. Miguel
9. Superego ft. Nao
10. Echoes
11. Masterpiece ft. Jordan Rakei
12. Molecules
13. Moving Mountains ft. Brendan Riley
14. Afterthought

That's a lot of features, giving My Everything a run for ha money but I'm kind of percheD for Nocturnal and Magnets.

Frodo

HAHAHAHAHA!

I can't deal with Rihanna and R8. The mess. Truly #iconic, tbh.
At this point, all the misinformation about everything is already more interesting than whatever she is was planning to release. She will wait and release it against Lady Who? and Katia Perez on Q4 2016.

rhandino

Banned
Ch, she is even serving vacations from my busy modelling career gig realness...

ZUUKJcr.jpg

I guess that promoting the #BBHMM vid for all 5 seconds on instagram/twitter/whatever took a toll on ha.

ZjxO4BT.jpg

So [ r e d a c t e d ] pressed rn.

EDIT: Ugh, she is so gorgeous tho...

koCZkoi.jpg

Floridian

R8 reminds me of GTA V's original delay where it was supposed to be released in spring but got pushed to fall. Combined with silence from both parties, it could be frustrating.

Mau ®

I gotta thank the Rhat's inability to produce an album for me to buy tbh. Without it I wouldn't have been able to discover the amazing music 2015 has been floded with.

Floridian

Mau ®;173762103 said:
I gotta thank the Rhat's inability to produce an album for me to buy tbh. Without it I wouldn't have been able to discover the amazing music 2015 has been floded with.

Yeah outside of pop music, this year's been one of the best since 2012.

The Flop

Banned
Guys don't call her kellegend anymore. When she hits Vancouver she had to use "Pepsi Live" at the arena which is a fancy way of saying 1/4 of the arena cause she can't sell tickets anymore.

Her vocals are still a legend. Get over iT. She still sells out where it matters too.

Touchdown

Banned
Guys don't call her kellegend anymore. When she hits Vancouver she had to use "Pepsi Live" at the arena which is a fancy way of saying 1/4 of the arena cause she can't sell tickets anymore.

Thoughts on your "king of pop" collabing with Miss Carey on an upcoming number one smash?

tumblr_nseylahJo01tvr5kso1_540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom