• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif
xhJ3t0S.gif

r9m9FKN.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Zx2bq1j.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
erm when exactly did fka twigs drop new stuff?

Oh and Bayo (and anyone else who cares) Angel Haze has been dropping some new stuff recently. Impossible and Babe Ruthless are pretty good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
erm when exactly did fka twigs drop new stuff?

Oh and Bayo (and anyone else who cares) Angel Haze has been dropping some new stuff recently. Impossible and Babe Ruthless are pretty good

Everything she released after that flop album has been really good. The album has some bops still but you can tell she was told to soften up a lot for that one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Poor Rihanna. Even after swapping full time into modelling she gets passed over for a musician like Beyoncé for the Vogue September issue. I mean we all knew her star was waning but I had no idea her career had crashed this hard.

Floridian

Violent against paparazzi and press is ok tho.

*Remembers Wil.I.Am Bodyguard punching Perez Hilton*
LPSvuYJ.gif
The Paparazzi are annoying and invasive but @ the end of the day they're still humans trying to make a living (in the wrong way).

A bitch didn't pay what was owed to Rih so she took matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, a couple of hollywood workers just wanted pictures of Lana and got blown up as a result. Yes violence was suggested in both videos but in Lana's case it was random as hell. Especially with that terminator gun. eeek.

r8 in november. believe.

B-Dex

The fact she has had several singles and I haven't heard any of them anywhere. You should be praying for your fav tbh. She's bleeding out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I remember a video of Leona singing a Mariah song earlier today. That was more memorable than her singles and it was a snapchat...

EDIT: It would be nice to see Leona do 90s Mariahesque style of music.

B-Dex

I don't think Adult Contemporary caters to your "cruising downtown in the glory hole-equipped gas station bathroom" demographic.

Ive never used a glory hole or the gas station bathroom for a hook up. Maybe you've mixed up your weekend plans with my free time activities.

cPEMIn7.gif

The pics are so Beysic tbh

This is fucking Vogue. Give me editorial, give me drama, give me face.

All she's serving is wet, white-balanced otter

royalan

Two girls stand before me
But I only have one photo in my hands
The girl whose photo I do not have must immediately return to the loft
Pack your things
And remain forever basic...

O5E7hkJ.jpg

Om2nvpR.gif

tegZzuE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.