• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Yes. Hold her Hand tbh. No place I'd rather be.

IacqcWD.gif

Mau ®

Maybe it's just me, but Omen's constantly changing tempo gives me a headache.

Love the chords in the verses though.

save us leona

save us weeknd

save us zayn

Uf! I forgot The Weeknd is coming this month.

Prince Zayn will give us the bops. I can feel it.

Also, ya'll know that Jess Glyne is Kiesza version 2015. She'll serve a cute europop album but she ain't going nowhere.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
How is Sam a king when he only technically "slays" when he does a collab with people who are actually slaying with what they do? Reminds me of the fighters moving goalposts with featured Artist Xtina.

ok but did u forget about the four grammies he won recently tho?

and by recently I mean half a year ago

That's four more than certain other artists. He's here to stay, he's not gonna end up like Xtuneless

Floridian

CMS_ZjPWcAA54sz.jpg

I'm done with her. She cares more about her fashion than her music. R8 promo has been a failure.

Inb4 "Tell me something I didn't know".

I absolutely adore Lana's music, but I don't think I've ever finished a video of her.

Her whole "I'm so sultry and classy, look at my pouty lips, I'll lay down here and be depressed oh this is so deep, I'll do everything in slow motion so it looks like a cool movie scene" act is seriously off putting.

Azealia Banks Questions Why Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Is "Bent Over on All Fours"

"Wow, they finally give nicki minaj a wax figure and it's a statue of her bent over on all fours...... White people yo...." the outspoken rapper told her 562,000 Twitter followers Wednesday. "As much as that woman has accomplished, they had to put her on all fours... Why not standing up with a mic in her hand??? I would complain and ask for a do-over. That's such underhanded shade. Martha Stewart's most iconic moment was when she went to jail but they didn't put her wax figure in a jail uniform... Come on y'all... All ppl are gonna do is go up to that statue and take pictures shoving their crotch in her face and putting their crotch on her butt. That's not nice. I don't feel good about that. But if u like it I love it."

Meowster

The music video for Lana's new song is pretty good and has a nice aesthetic. It's a nice change compared to the gritty and sad and minimalistic videos from the Ultraviolence era. She seems to have it together mentally this time around.

Mau ®

Selena and Rihanna helping The Voice contestants. What are they gonna teach them in terms of TALENT? Nothing. At least they'll get some good fashion tips though.

Floridian

Mau ®;175300713 said:
Selena and Rihanna helping The Voice contestants. What are they gonna teach them in terms of TALENT? Nothing. At least they'll get some good fashion tips though.

If Taylor Swift of all artists was supposedly successful at it, i'm sure other pop artists would have no trouble at all.

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;175300713 said:

Maybe it will inspire Rihanna to sing again when she sees other people doing it.
fefc1da3d9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom