• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

CUvlVkh.gif

Omg this is ridiculous I am trying to browse popgaf in a PUBLIC PLACE and all of you are letting your inhibitions loose (with pictures)

Please stop sexualising the male form #JusticeforBionic

rhandino

Banned
Baby Don't Lie was a bop and I enjoyed it a lot but yeah...

I would not be surprised if Gwen album drop after #R8
(If it drops at all...)

65hz05B.gif

Floridian

Mau ®;175371684 said:
Did anyone want that album after those two songs she released?

Spark the Fire is awful but 70% of Baby Don't Lie sounded good to me. The album is going to sound more outdated than those songs already were by the time it releases.

The real question is where's Fergie's? L.A. Love was a decent sized hit.

e5312243.png
Yeah i forgot about Fergie. L.A love did sort of well considering solo fergie in 2015. I also prefer it to gwen's other songs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And what about Frank Ocean's new alber? Does bottoming really take so much of his time?

You dont know the artistic process it takes to bottom.
mdSGBTA.gif

He needs to collect creative juices one way or another and perhaps he finds it in bottoming
YK8zLoV.gif

Maybe he is trying hard to collect as much juices as he can to beat Miguel's latest album
LPSvuYJ.gif

You dont know the artistic process it takes to bottom.
mdSGBTA.gif

He needs to collect creative juices one way or another and perhaps he finds it in bottoming
YK8zLoV.gif

Maybe he is trying hard to collect as much juices as he can to beat Miguel's latest album
LPSvuYJ.gif
I c

Thank you for lecturing me on the artistic struggle that is bottoming. Let us pray that Frank collects enough creative juice for his next album then.

mdSGBTA.gif

rhandino

Banned
I hope that nobody has forgotten that Janelle Monae new project launched today, this is "The debut EP by the artists signed to Wondaland Records."

Let's Get Caught and Going Nowhere...

e5dwCRK.gif

Oh, and the remix of Classic Man with Kendrik keeps filling me...

e5dwCRK.gif

Vazduh

High By The Beach is so fucking good tbh

I can't believe Lana has blessed us with this, I love Honeymoon but I was settling in for another UV-esque era. I hope HBTB isn't the BB of this era tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom