• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Reps for Rihanna tell Billboard that there's no update on the follow up to Unapologetic, so fans will have to comfort themselves with the fact the singer is joining The Voice next month as an advisor to the coaches.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

lana becoming complete shit, rihanna becoming complete shit, both flopping, christmas came early
ahh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
8lZj9jw.jpg

touchdown should get a kii out of this if he hasnt seen it already

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ew @ ya'll.

Lana is nawt a singles artists. I thought that was known. 51 is actually good for ha.

But I see some of ya'll were real shook for a moment
3e5dbfe7-1.gif

Dear diary,
I remember like it was yesterday
It was October 30th.
I know longer have any need for these worldly things
I wanna go where he is
I'll follow the fire in the sky
And like that I'll be gone

You took my heartbeat from me
This is the saddest story
What was wrong with my love?
You took my heartbeat from me
Should have just stabbed it for me
From ashes to dust, I just wanna get along with you

Floridian

I must say Bjork is really one of those artists who are ahead of their time. Researching her past discography is always intriguing to do.

Meowster

I'm worried that Lana can't outdo Ultraviolence, her creative peak. High By The Beach already sounds like a Born To Die leftover. I'm praying for her though. UV and Paradise were some of the best releases of the decade.

Mau ®

Ultraviolence is actually a slay and a half right until West Coast ends. It then flops and only recovers briefly on the deluxe edition with "Florida Kilos".

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Too bad Rebel Heart is not only chart-phobic but probably award-phobic too.

And yet the Rebel Heart tour will decimate artGRAVE's gross income.

Like I tried listening to ARTPOP again to see if I was being unfair then I came across the song about Perez Hilton (Swine) and I turned it right off.

GpqZMtL.gif

rhandino

Banned
Not the Madonna and Gaga stans engaging in this "The shit of my fave is not as smelly and steamy as the one of your fave" contest...

W8KNl0i.gif

Meanwhile Rihanna is sparing the #NVAY that pain by discarding not only her album but her music career as a whole in pursuit of other more profitable ventures for her, bless.

7D5wDim.gif

Buy and/or listen to Cheerleader on iTunes / Spotify. Get into the "str8t party in the beach where everyone is trying to get wasted" anthem of this summer.

3Jl5JAJ.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Meanwhile Rihanna is sparing the #NVAY that pain by discarding not only her album but her music career as a whole in pursuit of other more profitable ventures for her, bless.

7D5wDim.gif

It's for the best. Every single from R8 has been worse than anything on ARTPOP or RH did I lie?

mSFYUDP.gif

Frodo

rhandino, sis, I like you. But, please STOP stanning that garbage Cheerleader is.

What a uninspired, bland, uninteresting and disposable song that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom