• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;175827770 said:
Yeezus and Pure Heroine were the best of 2013. I thought that was generally agreed upon?

Pure Heroine aged like milk tho. Yeezus I have yet to listen. Meth Chick continues winning.

That draw your Pokemon from memory thread is fun, why don't you guys try to draw your fave? Let me try one of my faves:

3CcCi7u.jpg

.... mess :(

Looks pretty accurate to me.

Vazduh

I need that gif where she is being interviewed and seems really really high...

I think this is the one.

Your Type

giphy.gif

Carly is slaying me and this song is everything right now. Where's Sam Smith's version of this song to a straight boy? That's what I really need.

YES, stan for queen Carlita! <3

Why the edit? I was going to cosign it.
cc7ff99ad9.gif

I was afraid it would make Mau uncomfortable so that's why (glad that's not the case!).

But since you're cosigning it...

rumKOwB.png

Vazra

I am disgusted by the lack of proper research by Billboard that they made a mess of numbers with Lana. Don't they have any respect to the stans and Lana's Intellectual Property?
6fd75d1f4f.gif

Fevaweva

Your Type

giphy.gif

Carly is slaying me and this song is everything right now. Where's Sam Smith's version of this song to a straight boy? That's what I really need.

Like for real. I wasn't feeling Jepsen when I Really Like You or whatever it is called came out. But some of these songs on E MO TI ION are fucking great.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

I WAS GOING TO SAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE A RAPID DECLINE NEXT WEEK BECAUSE THE SONG IS ABSOLUTELY UNLISTENABLE TRASH

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS SDFKLJSDFJKSD FLKSJF S;
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Floridian

Honeymoon & HBTB are both Snoozefests. The public knows better than to consume that. Only tumblr fans & forum stans are checking for Lana now.

rhandino

Banned
Honeymoon & HBTB are both Snoozefests. The public knows better than to consume that. Only tumblr fans & forum stans are checking for Lana now.
Do they?

6yFJkJ6.png

65hz05B.gif

Oh well, I liked High by The Beach but I'm enjoying this mess, ATRL and Tumblr are getting messy with the: "They should apologize to Lana!!!111!!" LMFAO

Floridian

The only snoozefests that's in that top 8 are Fight Song & See You Again. The public may consume bad songs like Cheerleader or Watch me but at least they're playable on the radio & at parties. You can't really bump any current Lana songs unless you need motivation to rest.

But let's be realistic here. I doubt Lana gives two shits about this. She writes for the music & not the charts.

lanareadingntp0x.gif

Phreaker

It's much, much better than Honeymoon, tho. Now THAT's trash.

Also, I hate the new last.fm layout.

Yeah, I can't even find our group ffs, and don't get me starting on the new scrobble charts. :(

Like for real. I wasn't feeling Jepsen when I Really Like You or whatever it is called came out. But some of these songs on E MO TI ION are fucking great.

Same here. I don't skip IRLY, but I don't go hunting for it either, but some of these songs are amazing!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

slaying as per

Rhita Ora feat. Chris Brown - Body On Me (official video)

Hmm. Especially that part where Chris is squeezing her chocha... Rhita, SIS!

how spooky, I was just listening to this song and was going to come in here and reiterate my love for it and then this drops
the video is a slay. There can be no denying. Even shit brown cannot detract from its overall great quality
AND YASS GIRL WORK THAT FLAG
not since the days of Ginger Spice has a flag been worn so brilliantly

Vazra

slaying as per

how spooky, I was just listening to this song and was going to come in here and reiterate my love for it and then this drops
the video is a slay. There can be no denying. Even shit brown cannot detract from its overall great quality
AND YASS GIRL WORK THAT FLAG
not since the days of Ginger Spice has a flag been worn so brilliantly

Rita won.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Watching the big video for M3LL155X is giving me a new found appreciation for the EP. Much like the song, In Time has the best video (although G&P is still as much of a slay as the day she debuted it) and I look forward to the gifs tbh

that gia song is an atrocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom