• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 2NE1 their I Am The Best randomly ending me after hating it for as long as I can remember.

9EhgV2h.gif

B-Dex

Empire Soundtrack stays winning. SYTYCD dancers had to choreo solos to it this week.

Also JLO giving the winner a spot in her residency in Vegas. 😂😂😂

Floridian

If Rhita Ora doesn't seize this moment (aka Rhenna's temporary retirement), she's gonna be truly over.

I think she was at the Teens Choice Awards and no one really cared or noticed. One thing I do admire about Rita Aura is her dedication. She's "Everywhere" but not there.

Mau ®

I had a dream Rhat's next single slayed.

Ya'll should know my dreams are prophetic. Except the one where I became Justin Beiber's best friend and we hosted an (heterosexual) asian orgy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;175803194 said:

Ya'll should know my dreams are prophetic. Except the one where I became Justin Beiber's best friend and we hosted an (heterosexual) asian orgy.
All were "heterosexual " men?

Vazduh

Mau ®;175803194 said:

(heterosexual)

OHerIAP.gif

(heterosexual)

OHerIAP.gif

(heterosexual)

OHerIAP.gif

Mau ®

Pitchfork gave EMOTION a good review but kinda dragged Carly as well. I agrih with them tbh.

Best New Music went to Vitanimus fave's Beach House though. I'm curious about that alberm.

rhandino

Banned
-Night Time, My Time (Sky Ferreira)
-Trouble (Natalia Kills)
-True Romance (Charli XCX)

Were the best of that year tbh.
waiT, I completly forgot about Sky and that album was kind of amazing too...

W8KNl0i.gif

I need that gif where she is being interviewed and seems really really high...

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
That draw your Pokemon from memory thread is fun, why don't you guys try to draw your fave? Let me try one of my faves:

3CcCi7u.jpg

.... mess :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom