• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Border slays so much. I love this album <3

I'm going to the border
My body will be stronger
My heart, it will start to shine
And I will be alright

tumblr_ntjdfpnt9c1rqpbcko1_250.gif

Del, have you accepted Christ Rae Jepsen as your lord and savior yet?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
honestly when they start their competing solo careers I will live for the mess and fights

Frodo

In a few years months, people will look to Matt_'s tag and wonder what does it mean. "What is a one direction" they'll say.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
In a few years months, people will look to Matt_'s tag and wonder what does it mean. "What is a one direction" they'll say.

so not only will it be a bad tag, but an irrelevant one too
curse the five of them

It really is crazy how out of place I Really Like You is on Emotion. It was clearly an attempt to replicate the success of Call Me Maybe and that's the only reason it exists.

Remove it and you have a nearly perfect pop album.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Finally listened to Ten Love Songs. What a great album :*

Kamikaze
g2YBkV0.png

Between this, The Desired Effect, E.MO.TION, Rebel Heart, Lianne La Havas' album BLOOD, and Disclosure's collabs, 2015 turned out great after all. The only thing that would make it even better would be Gaga finally dropping LG5.
2013 and 2014 tried it.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
What's everyone's favorite song on E.MO.TION btw?

atm I'd have to say the title track Emotion is the one I come back to the most. I didn't think too much of it @ first but then that 80's chorus hits and just goes OFF

az478XS.gif

Floridian

You know it's a dry year when Carly Rae of all people are "scalping" listeners. That said, best song on Emotion is the first song., RAWM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom