• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
We're talking about Carly Jepsus her masterpiece my dear, not your electric butt plug

LOL

And what is YOUR favorite song on the Canadian Chanteuse's incredible album Leona?

b4mMUCu.gif

Scalped tbh

I don't even know how to respond

Maybe just take the L and listen to ARTPOP again

GStIX0K.gif

j/k sis :p

You know it's a dry year when Carly Rae of all people are "scalping" listeners.

NXlbSdK.gif

Fume a bit. You're just mad R8 is vaporware am I wrong?

Touchdown

Banned
I didn't find Carly's album to be that good although at the time I was watching youtube videos of old Mimi performances. Let me give it my full attention.

b4mMUCu.gif

Phreaker

Your Type is best after Run Away With Me. <3

But really Emotion, Gimme Love, I Didn't Come Her to Dance, LA Hallucinations, Warm Blood, Making the Most of The Night (reminds me of a Sia song) are all great.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I would say Warm Blood is my fave, but Boy Problems is like this dark horse song that I used to skip at first but is now completely scalping me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
boy problems is gross by far the worst on the album

Rhat remains the most mentioned fave in this thread:

1) Rihanna - 720 mentions (including nicknames like "Rhat" and "Rih")
2) Lady Gaga - 548 mentions (including "Gags" and "Godga")
3) Lana Del Rey - 418 mentions
4) Taylor Swift - 389 mentions

The two most mentioned albers seem to be #R8 (385 mentions) and ARTPOP (270 mentions) but that's only based on the sample that I used, there may be others.

Rhat and Gags pullin' the padge tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I find the Carly talk much sadder tbqh.

Pretending that the earlier Natalia/Rita talk didn't happen? I guess they're that easily forgettable.

now hush
carly had a great album and rita's last song (and video to boot) was fantastic

the health of this community is infinitely better than the days when half the posts were xtina bashing
even if the standard of draggings and gifs has fallen[/s]

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I find the Carly talk much sadder tbqh.

Pretending that the earlier Natalia/Rita talk didn't happen? I guess they're that easily forgettable.

you find talk about people who are actually releasing pop music (some of it very good, and notably better than your faves' recent efforts) sadder than talk about washed up pop stars and models who seemingly have little to no interest in the medium? that explains a lot about the direction this comm has taken, i suppose.

Meowster

The VMA situation sounds so tragic yet, at the same time, a Miley Cyrus variety show sounds so much better than that shit show that was 2014s VMAs.

Floridian

you find talk about people who are actually releasing pop music (some of it very good, and notably better than your faves' recent efforts) sadder than talk about washed up pop stars and models who seemingly have little to no interest in the medium? that explains a lot about the direction this comm has taken, i suppose.

??? Did I say Carly talk was sad?

Natalie isn't releasing music & Rita just released two bland tracks after months & months of delaying her singles.

Meowster

My favorite song on Emotion is Making The Most of the Night but the whole album is really stellar. Every song is at least a 7/10. The only song that would be lower than that is I Really Like You. Sigh. Run Away With Me really could have been one of the greatest lead singles of all time.

Floridian

My favorite song on Emotion is Making The Most of the Night but the whole album is really stellar. Every song is at least a 7/10. The only song that would be lower than that is I Really Like You. Sigh. Run Away With Me really could have been one of the greatest lead singles of all time.

Yeah her team messed up on that one. IRLY made people rethink of CMM carly.

Meowster

Yeah her team messed up on that one. IRLY made people rethink of CMM carly.
Her team has been messing up since the very beginning. Call Me Maybe was a fluke. Scooter has become such a one note manager. Bieber is lucky to have such a strong brand name/fanbase that his songs still get radio spins. I'm really worried for CL now. Especially since Doctor Pepper was horrible.

Hey Joe's callin' me over
Tino is calin' me over
I only came here for you
It's you boy, you in the corner
Somethin' is takin' me over
I only came here for you

uWAPAm4.gif

Mess, the amount of "This user is on your ignore list"'s I have on this page

Are you sure this post wasn't meant for the [redacted] thread?

37Uv20I.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom