• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
bDmuhnw.jpg

ed50d51ebc.gif

rhandino

Banned
On My Mind is a "guitar led, Swiftian tale of a drunken hook up with a tattooed admirer" inspired by a time when she was "on tour, drinking too much and going off the rails"
ZtcQ4Io.gif

Speaking of, I think that I could be here for Taylord if she releases a song (or an album) in which she gets all introspective and talks about the common factor in all those failed relationships in which she seems to fall so often.

65hz05B.gif

Oh, and pop was already saved earlier this year by the norwegian Goddess Susanne Sundfør and her Ten Love Songs so get into that if you all haven't by now.

FpsNlTL.gif

cory64

Mau ®;176232152 said:
Let's not forget "How Big How Blue How Beautiful" is still the best pop alberm by a female this year.

It's super cute and I can see myself still listening to it in a few years.

Poor Ceremonials, her only lasting impact is a Rihanna fashion campaign song.

Touchdown

Banned
The debut album Mariah Carey which contains 4 #1 hits has reportedly finally crossed 10 million in US sales in the 25 years since it's release. Slay

tumblr_inline_ng3jnpLFrw1qdt37i.gif

It's super cute and I can see myself still listening to it in a few years.

Poor Ceremonials, her only lasting impact is a Rihanna fashion campaign song.
I still don't understand Ceremonials, it was just so flat compared to Lungs. Like it sounded more polished and mature but definitely not as interesting or listenable.

Cosmic Love would be Florence her peak if it weren't for Howl. And Heavy In Your Arms aka the only good thing to come from Twilight.

All are still amazing to this day.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm taking a sabbatical from PopGAF. Hopefully the genre is less trash when I return. (If I return that is)
8b659bbef9.gif

Mau ®

I also played Eternal Darkness but my attention was better captured with the superior horror game of that console generation:

Silent_Hill_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom