• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinashe ft Fist Brown snippet.

Song sounds nice but the feature is, as people say [R E D A C T E D]
DI1dVE9.gif
That sounds fantastic.

Tinashe always brings quality. It's quite amazing.

Been on the spoiler thread of MGSV... Let me light a candle and pray for the souls here who are fans of the franchise.

I4TVStR.gif
I just bought MGS 1 yesterday! I stayed up playing it and that's why I was having trouble staying up in my english class today lol

It holds up really damn well, the gameplay is great and so are the graphics and voice acting. I don't know how they made this shit work with the PS1 but they did it.

I just bought MGS 1 yesterday! I stayed up playing it and that's why I was having trouble staying up in my english class today lol

It holds up really damn well, the gameplay is great and so are the graphics and voice acting. I don't know how they made this shit work with the PS1 but they did it.

Yasss, icon really. One of my favorite games of all time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
macklemore has new stuff?
poor miley being thrown under the bus by mtv
will there even be any a listers in attendance this year?

Floridian

The lineup is so confusing though.

The Weeknd - Makes sense considering he's rising in popularity + #1 hit song.
Tori Kelly - Would've worked better as a pre-show performer. No hits or anything.
Demi Lovato - The summer is already over.
Macklemore - Thrift Shop fad.
21 Pilots w/ A$AP- Who?
Pharrell - His G I R L era has been over. What else is there?

Rumored being Nicki/Biebs makes it worse, but I guess it's promo for their latest singles.

The Flop

Banned
Whelp. Carly better start selling these E-MO-TION teas.

tcup0.jpg

EDIT. To think she probably thought she had a hit in her bag with this song/video.

f4sbxOc.gif

They should have started the era with "Run away with me" But here's hoping the Grammy's pick up some steam for her? OR will she be left in the dust?

Instead of wondering hew some of these acts are and throwing a fit that your fave isn't performing this year, how about trying some of the acts you may have never heard of.

I had no clue who Susanne Sundfør was until Mob showed me the light earlier this year. I tried it and got into her.

Get into twenty one pilots. They have some bops.

Delio

Instead of wondering hew some of these acts are and throwing a fit that your fave isn't performing this year, how about trying some of the acts you may have never heard of.

I had no clue who Susanne Sundfør was until Mob showed me the light earlier this year. I tried it and got into her.

Get into twenty one pilots. They have some bops.

Yep I would have never gotten into a lot of bands I like now If i didn't just look them up myself.

The personalized Spotify Discover Weekly playlist is a godsend tbh.

It's scary accurate and exposes me to so many acts I would have otherwise probably not even heard of.

B-Dex

The Weeknd, Demi and Drag Queens are good enough for me. Y'all just hating cause e🎃mo🎃flop won't be performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom