• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
That switch
That outro
JvaBpx8.gif

and that intro is serving I Wish You Knew

JvaBpx8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The good think about the Miley album being long is that there is enough room for you to edit a good album out of it.

Meowster

In case people weren't sure if Pitchfork were trash or not..
Speaking of: the biggest irony of Cyrus’ clash with Nicki Minaj is that if Cyrus were to pay closer attention, she might recognize Minaj as a trailblazer for the career path she's trying to take—a massively famous woman who does things the "wrong" way, pisses a lot of people off in the process, and refuses to give a ****. As far as surrealist pop albums this decade, it doesn’t get much ballsier than Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

tbh 2015 has been great

Communion
Blurryface
Beauty Behind The Madness
Cyrus Skies by Miley Cyrus
FKA Twigs EP
5 songs in EMO TION
Kicker by Zella Day

and, of course, Honeymoon.

slay a bit

Just discovered this awesome track that was on the Japanese Deluxe edition of Aquarius:

Tinashe - Vulnerable

tumblr_ntpkgwwCoi1qhqzsho1_500.gif

This girl is singlehandedly making me like the R&B genre. :p She has that sexy, dark, slightly ominous sounding niche cornered.

Bet and Feels Like Vegas are masterpieces, and I wish Indigo Child didn't get the Rihanna-Birthday-Cake treatment cause it sounds great as well.

Touchdown

Banned
My local top 40 radio station is obsessed with the new Bieber song. Why they choose to play some songs 100 times a day and other songs can't get any airplay I'll never understand.

My local top 40 radio station is obsessed with the new Bieber song. Why they choose to play some songs 100 times a day and other songs can't get any airplay I'll never understand.

Coz the assumption is that new listeners are tuning in every 15 minutes or so, so they have to keep playing the songs in high demand so that they don't have to wait too long for them. Of course when you're listening for more than 30 minutes you'll see that they'll play two or three songs about 50% of the time. :/

The Bieber song is cool, I just wish it had more of an arc, or at least some kind of middle 8 change.

Just discovered this awesome track that was on the Japanese Deluxe edition of Aquarius:

Tinashe - Vulnerable

tumblr_ntpkgwwCoi1qhqzsho1_500.gif

This girl is singlehandedly making me like the R&B genre. :p She has that sexy, dark, slightly ominous sounding niche cornered.

Bet and Feels Like Vegas are masterpieces, and I wish Indigo Child didn't get the Rihanna-Birthday-Cake treatment cause it sounds great as well.

Get into her Black Water, the EP that has Vulnerable on it. It's really good. All her EPs are great, the girl can do no wrong.

Not me mistaking a picture of Troye Sivan for the lead singer of Years & Years. Tw*nks R Us is just churning them out lately.

Anyway, Troye's new song WILD is a bore. Give me Happy Little Pill 2.0, please.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Biebs is (probably quite comfortably) the UK #1
which is his first UK #1
a feat he will likewise repeat in the US no doubt.

Frodo

Isn't it BEYONCE's birthday today?

Happy Birthday, bey.
I know it is not always I agree with you, but you are a slay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom