• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis, your fave got her wig dragged so bad by the public when she ENTERED the industry that to this day she refuses to perform live outside of her own concerts.
So now you're supporting the vicious and disgusting behavior she received? Wow. Actually, you're pulling crumbled receipts from like 2012? But I guess that year has left it's mark on you since that's when Xtina released the demonic sound recording that was Lotus so I understand. Seek help, listen to SELF-TITLED so it can help you become a better person

royalan

So now you're supporting the vicious and disgusting behavior she received? Wow. Actually, you're pulling crumbled receipts from like 2012? But I guess that year has left it's mark on you since that's when Xtina released the demonic sound recording that was Lotus so I understand. Seek help, listen to SELF-TITLED so it can help you become a better person

Oh? so it's OK to talk shit about Christina Aguilera (and other people's faves that you don't like) and use people attacking her as receipts, but when it comes to Lana Del Ambien THAT'S when you want to pull out that hypocritical, "stop the bullying! wah!" bullshit that got tired last OT? Gurl, you can miss me with that, because like the public with your fave I just ain't got the time. Embarrassing, thank god Fighters aren't so damn spineless.

tUz7oKb.gif

Oh? so it's OK to talk shit about Christina Aguilera (and other people's faves that you don't like) and use people attacking her as receipts, but when it comes to Lana Del Ambien THAT'S when you want to pull out that hypocritical, "stop the bullying! wah!" bullshit that got tired last OT? Gurl, you can miss me with that, because like the public with your fave I just ain't got the time. Embarrassing, thank god Fighters aren't so damn spineless.

tUz7oKb.gif
So what you're saying is that Yawna del Ray stans can dish, but can't take? Because that doesn't seem wrong.

tUz7oKb.gif
Ok? You're the one that started coming for Lana tbh so don't even t r y to make it look like I started this.

Do notice that I never come for anyone unless their stans come for Lana tbh and at least I'm not the one making skin bleach jokes on Beyonce so... But anyway, it is a known fact that you enjoy both Beyonce and Lana and that both Beyonce and Lana are better than Christina? The reason I used people attacking her as receipts is because you did? The reason why I even started was because, again, you did.

Take several seats, listen to BEYONCE (Platinum Edition) and stop running in circles and embarrasing yourself.

royalan

Ok? You're the one that started coming for Lana tbh so don't even t r y to make it look like I started this.

Do notice that I never come for anyone unless their stans come for Lana tbh and at least I'm not the one making skin bleach jokes on Beyonce so... But anyway, it is a known fact that you enjoy both Beyonce and Lana and that both Beyonce and Lana are better than Christina? The reason I used people attacking her as receipts is because you did? The reason why I even started was because, again, you did.

Take several seats, listen to BEYONCE (Platinum Edition) and stop running in circles and embarrasing yourself.

So bullying is ok, as long as you're not the one who starts it? That's some sound logic...

hTWean5.gif

Sis, my colon is clean when I bully your talentless fave, because unlock yours MY pussy is grown and I'm honest about my shit. When I'm bullying your fave because she's a one-trick Tumblr pony, I'm bullying your fave because she's a one-trick Tumblr pony and that's all she'll EVER be, and who's gonna check me boo? Unlike you, I don't need to hide behind some bullshit, www.littlemonsters.com "stop the bullying...unless it's your turn" hypocritical crap. That shit is tired, and it has been for while.

STEP YOUR PUSSY UP

Yado

Ultraviolence killed all of the interest I had in Lana tbh, everything she's done since then has been dull and uninspired. Even her visuals.

WCYqJMR.jpg

rhandino

Banned
It's kind of amazing what Ultraviolence did to Lana's reputation in this community because I do remember how everyone was here for ha, perched for UV even after the meh showing of the singles + cover art.

Anyway, Adele is coming! I hope that your faves are ready...

ZrDDLr6.gif

I was looking at the album release list for November to see what Adele was up against and there's apparently a Kurt Cobain solo album coming out. How does it take over 20 years for something like this to be found and released?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I miss the days when these flop hews would be forgotten a year later and never heard about again
absolutely disgusted that people still remember this Twig persona

XH1JUsI.gif

cory64

I miss the days when these flop hews would be forgotten a year later and never heard about again
absolutely disgusted that people still remember this Twig persona

If you had been keeping up with QUALITY TELEVISION this year, you would already know why.

XH1JUsI.gif

So bullying is ok, as long as you're not the one who starts it? That's some sound logic...

hTWean5.gif

Sis, my colon is clean when I bully your talentless fave, because unlock yours MY pussy is grown and I'm honest about my shit. When I'm bullying your fave because she's a one-trick Tumblr pony, I'm bullying your fave because she's a one-trick Tumblr pony and that's all she'll EVER be, and who's gonna check me boo? Unlike you, I don't need to hide behind some bullshit, www.littlemonsters.com "stop the bullying...unless it's your turn" hypocritical crap. That shit is tired, and it has been for while.

STEP YOUR PUSSY UP
I'm not about to read a paragraph of you praising yourself, who do you think I am? Disgusting. I don't know what other shit you spewed in this post but you can continue listening to Born To Die and Ultraviolence, you really don't have to hide it anymore. #freeyourself stop denying it like you deny Beyonce.

And also, it's funny that you're coming from this really dumb "pussy up"(?) Angle when your fave literally milks people with crippiling self esteem issues? It's incredible that someone like Xtina could raise such vile and vicious trash. Yikes.

royalan

I'm not about to read a paragraph of you praising yourself, who do you think I am? Disgusting. I don't know what other shit you spewed in this post but you can continue listening to Born To Die and Ultraviolence, you really don't have to hide it anymore. #freeyourself stop denying it like you deny Beyonce.

And also, it's funny that you're coming from this really dumb "pussy up"(?) Angle when your fave literally milks people with crippiling self esteem issues? It's incredible that someone like Xtina could raise such vile and vicious trash. Yikes.

You say you didn't read my paragraphs but you clearly read every word.

hTWean5.gif

It's ok, gurl.

And my fave milks crippling self esteem issues? Because of Beautiful? Ok, maybe then Christina will make a song for her next album about Lana and her crippling daddy issues and obsession with abusive men that she's made 3 entire albums about thus far. Clearly, she's crying for help.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You say you didn't read my paragraphs but you clearly read every word.

hTWean5.gif

It's ok, gurl.

And my fave milks crippling self esteem issues? Because of Beautiful? Ok, maybe then Christina will make a song for her next album about Lana and her crippling daddy issues and obsession with abusive men that she's made 3 entire albums about thus far. Clearly, she's crying for help.

Maybe Christina could write herself an album that goes on top of the charts. When was the last time that happened? (2006) Now talk about crippling issues that needs help.
0896a1ea7e.gif

On another note. Let us remember when Christina stepped her pussy up.
christina-aguilera-bleeding-at-etta-james-funeral.gif

0896a1ea7e.gif

royalan

Maybe Christina could write herself an album that goes on top of the charts. When was the last time that happened? (2006) Now talk about crippling issues that needs help.

Not you. You of all people want to talk about charting?

GtjrDJQ.gif

I can sense the debilitating anger here over the fact that Christina's least successful single from her next era will be more popular than entire eras from some of your faves. I guess that would burn.

Speaking of, isn't it about time for you to pick a new Nobody from No One Cares to stink up the thread with obsessive gif spamming?

oti

Banned
0896a1ea7e.gif

On another note. Let us remember when Christina stepped her pussy up.
christina-aguilera-bleeding-at-etta-james-funeral.gif

0896a1ea7e.gif

Oh PopGaf I have no idea what you're talking about but you always make me smile.

Frodo

Next thread should be called FLOPGAF.

Not a single day goes by without you gurls fighting over who is flopping harder than your fave. Embrace the flop, people. It is coming for you fave sooner or later. Specially since [ redacted ] decided to become a full time model.

Frodo

If Gaga stops pretending she will change the Pop industry and decides to release good music that doesn't rely on her gimmicks instead, I'll be here for her. I'm not interested on what she is wearing and nowadays I barely watch a music video once, I need music I can listen to without cringing till my teeth break from all the pretentiousness.

Now, excuse me for a second I'll listen to Again Again (aka Gaga's best song - which is a bonus track-------) again.

Floridian

The Weeknd debuts @ #1 with 412k. Halsey @ 115k.

The Weeknd rules the Billboard 200 albums chart as the singer's new album, Beauty Behind the Madness, bows at No. 1 with the second-biggest debut of 2015. The album starts with a whopping 412,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Sept. 3, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 326,000 were pure album sales (his best sales week ever).

Badlands secures the second-biggest debut of 2015 for a female artist's first full-length album both in units and pure album sales. It stands behind Meghan Trainor's Title, which bowed with 238,000 units and 195,000 in album sales.

Not the new Prince of Pop destroying your faves. I still don't know who Halsey is but debuting with over 100k is great for a random tumblr artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom