• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ni2tzgkwfX1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

My impacT TBH.

Well

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nem, are you doing the new AHS OT?
because with gaga in it I expect only the highest quality that you can deliver tbh

I'm talking about my generation
Talking about that newer nation
And if you don't like it
You can beat it
Beat it, baby
You never liked the way I said it
If you don't get it, then forget it
So I don't have to fucking explain it

tumblr_n7dlfvhpmz1qd4z2ko2_500.gif

And my boyfriend's in the band
He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed
I've got feathers in my hair
I get high on hydroponic weed
And my jazz collection's rare
I get down to beat poetry
I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

tumblr_n7dlfvhpmz1qd4z2ko2_500.gif

Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me
'Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

tumblr_np4hbutk8b1sfmu9xo1_500.gif

You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire
I guess that no one ever really made me feel that much higher
Te deseo, cariño, boy it's you I desire
Your love, your love, your love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh baby, Ooh baby, I'm in love
I can see my sweet boy swaying
He's crazy y Cubano como yo, l-love
On the balcony and I'm saying
Move baby, move baby, I'm in love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh baby, Ooh baby, I'm in love
I can see my sweet boy swaying
He's crazy y Cubano como yo, l-love
On the balcony and I'm saying
Move baby, move baby, I'm in love

tumblr_nr9klfGrCo1tj232ro1_500.gif

god this album is so good

B-Dex

This is kinda cute. I assume it's the little boy in the video doing the singing? I mean I know there's an MJ sample, but the whole thing isn't him, is it? I searched for them to find out and only ran across the song posted back on May 15th.

Do you regularly Google little boys?

Oprah.gif

Phreaker

Do you regularly Google little boys?

Oprah.gif

HA! No, actually I don't like kids in general. I don't know who Sigala is and I was super curious if the whole song was just a cut up sampled version of ABC of if someone else was singing. Listening again I guess it's just Michael Jackson?

Mau ®

You can listen to Miley's album on Spotify/Apple Music by searching under her real name: Destiny Hope.

It's edited to 14 tracks though

Floridian

Mau ®;177678527 said:
You can listen to Miley's album on Spotify/Apple Music by searching under her real name: Destiny Hope.

It's edited to 14 tracks though

Only relevant song that's missing is Tangerine.

royalan

Ultraviolence does not get any play in my household because I am a good, God fearing, CHRISTIAN AMERICAN.

And because I REFUSE to compromise on my faith, I demand that we stop talking about that album in this thread.

pukRC0o.png

No one even mentions your fave anymore, and when they do it's to shit on her for releasing flops

stay pressed that Lana is able to do 2 completely different albums and people still like her tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No one even mentions your fave anymore, and when they do it's to shit on her for releasing flops

stay pressed that Lana is able to do 2 completely different albums and people still like her tbh

His fave does 2 types of chicken and its the best chicken place compared to KFC and Church's Chicken. Chill a bit.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
what IS xtina doing?
I mean no tea,no shade, I don't really care BUT even her stans don't seem to be posting her shenanigans like the lambs and navy do

royalan

HBTB was a single with no promo, so yikes at this reach... your fave can keep leaking her way out of relevancy

And yet that didn't stop the trash talk when y'all THOUGHT it charted. lol

what IS xtina doing?
I mean no tea,no shade, I don't really care BUT even her stans don't seem to be posting her shenanigans like the lambs and navy do

Recording the album of the year.

royalan

Okay? Lotus charting didn't stop people from dragging it and Xtina to hell and back? Stop running in circles sis pls

Sis, your fave got her wig dragged so bad by the public when she ENTERED the industry that to this day she refuses to perform live outside of her own concerts.

Lmao so now we're holding Lana accountable for a single live performance? I guess nobody should let Xtincta perform ever again in case she goes REDRUM on them tbqh.

Or, you know, messes up the lyrics during the most watched performance of her entire career.

royalan

Lmao so now we're holding Lana accountable for a single live performance? I guess nobody should let Xtincta perform ever again in case she goes REDRUM on them tbqh.

Or, you know, messes up the lyrics during the most watched performance of her entire career.

And yet my fave has gone on to give iconic performances. Why? Because you can't keep a Legend down.

That "single live performance" STILL has Lana scared. Wonder why...

And yet my fave has gone on to give iconic performances. Why? Because you can't keep a Legend down.

That "single live performance" STILL has Lana scared. Wonder why...
What reason does Lana have to go on TV? She's an Internet artist through and through. Most of her promotion is through Internet channels and it's a core dedicated fan base who is buying her shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom