• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Get into this slay.

Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Urban Flora EP

GIF-Dancing-breaking-bad-dance-gale-moves-white-people-GIF.gif

This is seriously slaying me. She's like the female The Weeknd. I want to have sex and drugs while listening to it. slay me queen.

B-Dex

Big Brother played Worth It for the celebs since the Americans won. They then did body shots.

5th Harmonies impact.

Bladenic

I literally have no clue who Halsey is but yet she (?) opened with more sales than a good amount of our faves' last albums. Dead

Apparently Honeymoon (the song) will be available for purchase tomorrow? 4 days after that she's supposedly releasing Music to Watch Boys to and a week after Honeymoon releases

queen

High By The Beach sold more than Emotion. Why do people keep doing Carly like that? I mean she had a huge hit with Call Me Maybe and Emo Tion is pretty good...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I am perched for it
hoping we get some good videos

I just tried listing to Halsey and she's alright. I think I just can't get past her voice. She reminds me of Ellie vocally but with a Lana Del Rey style. Sadly I would prefer Lana sing all her songs tbh.

Where are the good singers these days? :( Everyone seems to be idling by with barely anything to write home about.

Touchdown

Banned
I just tried listing to Halsey and she's alright. I think I just can't get past her voice. She reminds me of Ellie vocally but with a Lana Del Rey style. Sadly I would prefer Lana sing all her songs tbh.

Where are the good singers these days? :( Everyone seems to be idling by with barely anything to write home about.

Where you been missy?

Where you been missy?

Hi boo! <3 I took a break for a while. I've been super busy lately and things have finally started to relax again so I feel like I can come back and talk music. A little bit of my absent has also been due to there being not much to really say you know? 2015 has been good for indiea but I'm not thrilled by the indie girls and guys getting the attention.

I feel kind of dirty always being on the gaming side and OT side a lot more than here ;_________;

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;177834458 said:
New Sia single "Alive" coming Sept 26th. Originally written for ADELE.

PercheD I love me some Sia.

I hope the good sis contributes to FH2 considering they'll have a bigger budget!

rhandino

Banned
Halsey album is cute
even if it gets a little too samey
, some of you are jusT doing the most with ha.

Anyway, I hope you all listened to The Eephus, it was amazing and Classic Man is a bop.

I'm a classic man
You can be mean when you look this clean, I'm a classic man
Calling on me like a young OG, I'm a classic man
Your needs get met by the street, elegant old fashioned man
Yeah baby I'm a classic man

MVuAOFD.gif

I can'T at the fact that this song could also be some kind of anthem for the Fedora wearing population tho
hopefully not.

royalan

Jidenna can stick his [ REDACTED ] into my waiting [ REDACTED ] and pump until he [ REDACTED ].

But he can keep that song, though...

BowieZ

Banned
Not me mistaking a picture of Troye Sivan for the lead singer of Years & Years. Tw*nks R Us is just churning them out lately.

Anyway, Troye's new song WILD is a bore. Give me Happy Little Pill 2.0, please.
Funny, I just listened to "Shine" after listening to "WILD" on repeat for 45 minutes. And I was left wondering where the instruments were.

WILD is fucking fantastic. Troye's voice is so raspy and deep, and genuine. And the instrumental is godly. Be sad if this song doesn't pick up steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom