• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
uh... Touchdown? That vile comment aside, UV sold 182,000 first week while Badlands sold 115,000

furthermore Badlands outsold #29 to the Charts and has probably outsold MIAMTEC's 117,000 by now

So, please, don't use Halsey next time.

Proofread that [r e d a c t e d]
tumblr_m261p9PFzl1qkwnioo6_400.gif

Touchdown

Banned
uh... Touchdown? That vile comment aside, UV sold 182,000 first week while Badlands sold 115,000

furthermore Badlands outsold #29 to the Charts and has probably outsold MIAMTEC's 117,000 by now

So, please, don't use Halsey next time.

comparable sales to an artist that's been in the game for over 25 years. Let me not compare Mariah's 1st and 2nd album sales to Lana's 1st and 2nd album sales...

Wk9ist

comparable sales to an artist that's been in the game for over 25 years. Let me not compare Mariah's 1st and 2nd album sales to Lana's 1st and 2nd album sales...

Wk9ist
I was just using up to date information. The thought of using time traveling as a source of receipts did not cross my mind :/

Touchdown

Banned
With the NFL season about to start back up, what is everyone's prediction on superbowl performance and national anthem?

My prediction: Janet comes back for redemption and slays the halftime show. It would create a huge buzz for the show and ratings, and Mariah sings the National Anthem to open.

With the NFL season about to start back up, what is everyone's prediction on superbowl performance and national anthem?

My prediction: Janet comes back for redemption and slays the halftime show. It would create a huge buzz for the show and ratings, and Mariah sings the National Anthem to open.

I thought there were no repeats allowed in terms of the anthem and halftime show?

Mau ®

I see Rihanna bought Rodeo. The way she continually supports homophobes like Travis and Eminem has always fascinated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom