• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I listened to Rodeo earlier tonight and I liked it.

qwlpWjT.gif

royalan

I totally forgot that Leona was even releasing a new album, she's been tweeting about it and releasing snippets for so long.

Hurry it up.

Nasser

Hey guys, who do you want to perform at the superbowl? rumors say it's either Taylor Swift (No copyright infringement intended) or Britney Spears. Of course I'd like for Britney to perform and have Xtina as he as her special guest!
not gonna happen but let me dream :(((

Touchdown

Banned
Hey guys, who do you want to perform at the superbowl? rumors say it's either Taylor Swift (No copyright infringement intended) or Britney Spears. Of course I'd like for Britney to perform and have Xtina as he as her special guest!

Sis I literally asked this a couple of hours ago.

qwlpWjT.gif

rhandino

Banned
I could totally be here for Britney, she can perform with passion and energy and she seems on high spirits these past few weeks...

Hitlord on the other hand will be trash and will rely too much on her famous "friends" to mask the fact that she is not as good or interesting as an entertainer like she is as a bussiness person.

Mau ®

COLDPLAY should get the SB slot.

Their discography is majestic and widely loved among all demos. Not to mention their next opus "Head Full Of Dreams" is coming.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;177909818 said:

Their discography is majestic and widely loved among all demos. Not to mention their next opus "Head Full Of Dreams" is coming.
God no.
2610191720.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
hey popgaf how ya'll doin

just wondering if anybody knows how i can date charli xcx cos she seems pretty cute

cheers

Mau ®;177909818 said:

Mau ®;177912872 said:
Sometimes when I go sleep I start thinking about Selena Gomez.

She helps me have good dreams :)
2610191720.gif

why are you like this?

AdaWong

Girl, she doesn't have a molecule of talent PERIOD. I was trolling; I only stan her because she's pretty. 😩

B-Dex

Edit. Get to it!

This what I get for trying to make sure I don't spoil the game for you?
Is it my fault for trying to be cautious?
Should've sent a thank-you PM, you little hoe.
Now I won't wrap a spoiler with a bow.

PS3 is so last gen. Get into PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom