• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Sam is singing the Bond theme?

This bitch...

angry-cat.gif

I really can't see Goulding doing a song that she can't vocally handle. She's not Taylor Swift, who writes songs she's not capable of singing. She clearly knows the limits of her voice and keeps it in check. I would imagine that she was probably deeply involved in the songwriting process. I doubt she just walked into the studio and was handed a song.

It could end up being a very un-Bond theme, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not every experimental Bond theme has to be a dumpster fire like "Another Way to Die" or "Die Another Day."

Where is the lie in any of this?

Frodo

Bond theme should have been Conchita.
She has the looks, she can perform live, she even made a unofficial Bond theme already with Rise Like a Phoenix.

0SglOPV.gif

I'm okay with Sam, tho. Sam >>>>>>> Goulding.
Here is hope for some Latch chorus vocal goodness from him in this track.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It should have been Gaga.

you know it fucking should have
she could have made something absolutely amazing and she has the theatricality to go with it
ugh
I need a gaga/bond performance

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I really like Troye Sivan - Wild
so much so that I'm going to blindly buy his EP
the little twink better not let me down

video is cute too. all about that gay agenda®

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like you a lot,
Putting on my music while I'm watching the boys,
So I do what you want,
Singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise
We're ribbons on ice,
Playing their guitars, only one of my toys,
Cause I like you a lot,
No holds barred, I've been sent to destroy.
cb0c4999cb.gif

Longer Snippet

Freak Snippet

Freak is doing things to me with the music. Need the full version.

Freak Snippet 2

God

Vazduh

This sounds like every Lana track so far. Where's the variety? I mean, it's the third album, for fuck's sake.

Oh, well, there's still a possibility I'll like the album, I guess.
I liked Ultraviolence, so...

uh... Touchdown? That vile comment aside, UV sold 182,000 first week while Badlands sold 115,000

furthermore Badlands outsold #29 to the Charts and has probably outsold MIAMTEC's 117,000 by now

So, please, don't use Halsey next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom