• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
God bless the BBC and having the ability to rewind shows as they come out live on the internet
Radio 1 just played the new Janet/Missy song and its a bop
sounds very ciara like

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Teddy Sinclair is coming for 2016.
XCzG8Tu.gif

Trigger

I had high hopes (and another tourney planned) for my OT but when the trending topics were Natalia Killed and Rita Ornacia it kills your buzz pretty quickly. I'm still happy with my OP but the pop 'scape was so dire since its conception that I was no longer inspired to keep up with it.

Apologies all around, and hopefully Floridian aims higher. <3

This has been a dire time for pop music. It was a very good OT.

rhandino

Banned
The fact that this OT saw the birth
and death
of E-MO-TION

ImrR6FF.gif

Vulnicura

ImrR6FF.gif

Ten Love Songs

ImrR6FF.gif

Beauty Behind the Madness

ImrR6FF.gif

Piece by Piece

ImrR6FF.gif

This year didn't saw the releases of full AAA list icons but I loved most of what was released...

Frodo

Why was I not into Troye Sivan yet?

Gave his EP a listen today and it is greaaaat!
All 6 songs are usable, but WILD, FOOLS, and DKLA made it for me.

I need more.

ee7nSUn.gif

Just grabbed tickets to see Frankmusik. Love his stuff but havent' seen him live before.

God bless the BBC and having the ability to rewind shows as they come out live on the internet
Radio 1 just played the new Janet/Missy song and its a bop
sounds very ciara like

Fuck yes, I need more Missy in my life. It's been way too goddamn long.

The music video for Confident will be directed by Robert Rodriguez (Sin City, From Dusk till Dawn) and Michelle Rodriguez (Fast & Furious series) will be in it.

Wait what. That's actually pretty high profile. Perched for it.

Was announced earlier: http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...nfident-music-video-robert-michelle-rodriguez

I like Selena Gomez, but this is funnY:

"You know kids don't even know who I am anymore," she said with a laugh while promoting her family friendly flick Hotel Transylvania 2. "It made me so sad [because] I was literally doing an interview with this little girl&#8230;and I was like, 'You know, when I did the show I was on,' and she goes, 'What show?' I was like, what's happening? I'm getting old!"

http://www.eonline.com/news/699274/selena-gomez-i-m-getting-old-kids-don-t-know-who-i-am-anymore

Age 23 is old.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Aaaah so good. It's crazy he's not bigger than he is in terms of exposure and impact.

I only found out the other week that he worked with rupaul and some of the other queens, had no idea he was in those circles
11898514_10153498851542777_4680117035081679908_n.jpg

Drag Race season 8 tbh

The Flop

Banned
I have a few ideas circulating. I'm stuck in a night class & bored lol

So glad I'm out of school. I hated night classes. *Sips Wine*

EDIT: Sia sent "Alive" to Rihanna after Adele passed, but Adele made her remove her vocals b/c she didn't want her voice on a demo tape! Rih passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom